I Call Repent

(Dark's Pov)

Link was finally asleep after feeding upon my blood, but I think he managed to get over the new sense...I think..... I never thought revealing myself was easy, but it wasn't after for what I've done to him.

Gazing outside my bedroom window, I saw something in the distance. Was it that-----Oh no! I darted quickly from the ceiling, begging Link to awake! I only heard a groan come from his mouth----The sound of enraged footsteps coming towards the manor door!

I gazed outside the window once more, seeing young men bash away the rotting door!----Dogs barking while attempting to escape from their chains! "Put your backs into it!," I heard their voices coming louder!

The door gave in, then I heard them come inside. "Ngn......Darku.....What's--," I quickly came by Link's mouth, keeping him silent as an owl.

The dogs were coming closer towards-----Damn, they're Brittanys. I hate those beasts! I felt Link cowering in fear, but in assistance for finding us! I heard then coming closer towards us!

Damn, one was heading our way! I heard the owner of the vile animals that descended from our rivals coming closer. One of them started smelling around----Oooooo! I wanted to paint him crimson!

I heard a low growl----Damn, I think it found us! "What're you growling at this time, Louie?," a young child in his early teen years came towards the dog, petting the Brittany so softly.

I gazed at the child----Brown hair, tan skin, two eyes of different hues that I can't even imagine! He didn't seem that bad for a drink.

I came towards the 13 year old child, then backed away when he saw me, but he saw nothing but shadow... "OI! Boss, look what I found! Dang, this place has a bunch of junk.," another child with his Brittany came by, carrying something in his hand.

Oh no! The child held my amulet! I hissed at both of them, then they saw me. Both of them smirked,"Ha! Who are you to mess around with us?"

I just knelt still while cocking my head while staring at them, looking creepy. "Well?!," the child started to tense up, clenching his fists together.

I laughed at both of them, darting into the shadows, then smiled. Both of them were getting tensed when they heard me, but they gazed at Link. "Link, is that you?," one of the children came towards him, but he backed away,"Stay away from me! I don't know who you are!"

I was alarmed by his reaction, making me smile,"The boy belongs to me. Now, give me the amulet, children, and I won't hurt you." The children saw my eyes, then backed away, but not the leader. "Who're you, punk?!"

I hissed at the child, but I suddenly felt weak. I gazed back, then fell into the darkness.

(Time skip)

I woke up from my sleep, ut I saw nothing but white covering my eyes. I heard voices that wanted someone dead, but then the white vanished, seeing a crowd of people with different weapons at hand, but why?

"All of you should know this child. He murdered one of your kind!"

That voice....Why'd it sound so familiar?

My eyes widened, seeing a young girl in all white, then saw crimson eyes staring at, me with evil pride. I attempted to break free, but I glanced at my arms, wrists, hands!---They were bounded together on a log. I glanced down, seeing the rest of my body, bounded by a stake.

"Well, damned scum.... Your time has come for you to die!"

"Luna, you damned traitor! How could you do this to me!?," I hissed at her while her eyes made holes in my stomach.

She laughed at me, raising a poisoned stake high up. I feared for the worst! I didn't desire to die!

I closed my eyes, wishing not to see my blood fly, but for a strange feeling in my chest, I didn't feel it! My ear twitched so suddenly that I opened my eyes, seeing someone fight against her!

I saw sapphire crystal eyes staring at me. Was it him?

"I call repent!," She shouted loudly while raising the stake high that I felt blood stain my face. Who's blood stained my face? Was it his face?

I opened my eyes, seeing the stake, but it wasn't in his chest, but Luna's chest. I sighed while I saw the eyes of Link come for me, ripping the ropes off of my body.

"Are you alright?," he cleansed my cheek, making me smile. "Yes, Link, I'm fine thanks to you!," I desired his taste that badly!

The crowd stared at us, then Link went towards the ledge, eyeing at the crowd.

"Please, this boy doesn't deserve to die! He didn't kill anyone!," Link gave the truth, ringing his voice to every person within the crowd. All eyes widened---I too did the same.

"He may look like an outsider, but he isn't! He isn't one of them!," he raised his knife towards my chest. Damn, is he gonna kill me? I didn't feel any pain, but I saw a smile across his face.

"Link, what's gotten into you?," I went towards his ear, making him blush. "I got this, Darku! Let me do this!," he winked at me, then faced the crowd once more.

"I call repent on all of you!," Link's eyes were full of anger, then he looked at me as the crowd looked at each member.

I nodded, then grabbed a minute smoke bottle, then threw it, vanishing into the night.