Finding Love with Cheating (18+!)

(Darku's Pov)

The young woman seemed lonely, but I sensed something else, though.

"Stay here with the girl. I'll be back soon. I'm betting that she isn't alone.," I looked back at Link as he nodded, then headed off deeper into the forest.

The sense was becoming stronger, but stopped at a small cavern, seeing an injured boy.

My lust for blood was becoming strong, but I managed to calm it down.

Picking up the child carefully, I went back for them.

(Time skip)

"Back already? Wow! That was quick!," Link smirked at me as I placed the child down on the ground.

"Look, these kids may involve something larger, but we gotta get them somewhere safe. Ahead here is a village that has no problems with any demons. If they see us in what we are currently, they'll be frightened. You and I need a small spell that's has the ability to transform us to humans. Our true selves will be hidden but when twilight sets, the spell will break. For now, follow my lead.," I placed the boy upon my back as Link carried the girl on his back.

(Time skip)

The sun was rising and the spell began. I felt strange in a human's body, but I didn't mind.

Humans looked at us as we entered their village, but not a single shred of fear was on their faces. Just smiles.

"See anyone interested in these kids?," Link peeked around, but I stopped, seeing a house that looked fine for these kids.

Coming closer to the home, I sensed a life, and it was female. Typical for a lady to be so damned graceful.

"Oh! I didn't know you were here! Please, come inside.," a young woman with blue eyes, pale skin, and blonde hair saw us. Strange.....She looked like Link, but different. I didn't mind about her looks.

"Thank you for letting us stay for awhile.," I smiled as Link and I came inside the home with the small children on our backs.

"Who are those kids on your backs? I just noticed that until now.," she seemed observant. I desire it within a woman's soul.

"My, you seem fine for a mother. You mind taking care of these kids?," I placed the girl down onto a small chair as I looked at her.

"Why're you looking at me like that?," she seemed curious about my ways.

I smiled, but looked at the window. Something was up and I didn't like it.

"Link, follow me. Milady, stay here.," I opened the door, and I was alarmed by what I  saw.

"What're you seeing?,"Link came beside me, but suddenly hissed harshly as he sensed what I saw with my own eyes.

A few young men struggled while keeping my race's enemy down.

They caught a werewolf.

"Yeah, we get a few, though. It doesn't matter, though. We catch them all the time.," the young lady came beside us, but the animal eyed on all three of us.

I hissed as my eyes glowed crimson.

Oh no! What did I just do?!

The beast started struggling, but harder that the chains started to break!

I backed away as I tried to keep my distance from the beast, but it broke free from it's chains.

"Darku?!," Link saw me in the fear that I was possessed.