Vampiric Bloodshed

(Link's Pov)

For the next few days, I remained beside my brother. Also, my vampire self decided to sleep for who knows how long. Sure, it wasn't easy because I had to feed on his blood for awhile, and it was the worst thing I've ever tasted. I hated it! "Feeling better?," he chuckled amid seeing me gag on it. "You're not helping....," I let my tongue roll out of my mouth for a bit,"When am I gonna feed on real blood?" "Soon...," he stared at the sunset,"For now, we need to leave." "What?," I got up from his bed,"Where're we going?" He got out of bed, stripping his modern day clothes and into his aristocratic clothing. I didn't know what he was up to, but I saw him hand the penthouse keys over to Ghirahim. He peered back into the bedroom that I turned. "I saw that...," he crossed his arms, handing me my clothes,"They're finally done..." "Why'd you hand the keys to him?," I started getting dressed again. "We won't be living here any more.," he tidied my clothes a bit. I didn't know what was going on, but I really liked this place. I mean, Krul helped us get to where we are today. "You're leaving?," she came inside. "You coming along?" "Of course...," she sighed,"I'm gonna miss the sights and sounds of London." "You're going back?" "No...," she kissed my head gently,"There isn't much time." Time? Time for what? "Leave everything behind.," Darku placed his hand upon my cheek, seeing my anarchy rise,"We won't need it." Without hesitation, I left everything in the penthouse. "Do what you want with the place except destroying it. You can also sell our belongings.," he peered back,"Take a good, long look. This will be the final time you'll see this place." I followed his orders, and I believed I shed a tear or two from my eyes.

"You're leaving? Why?," Vaati came out from his room, hearing about my departure over his punk rock music. I saw tears form from his eye that I couldn't say nothing. "I'm gonna miss you.," he hugged me tight,"Be sure to write back." "I believe he won't be able to accomplish any writing.," Darku placed his hand upon my shoulder. "Why? Just tell me where you guys are going!" "I'm sorry Vaati. I-" "I love you, okay? There, I said it!," he started fuming,"Don't make me--" "Vaati, suffice...," Darku peered over my shoulder,"Why didn't you tell me? You can come along with us." "You mean it?," his depression depleted lightly. "On one condition: Don't tell anyone that we're here.," he turned around, and left,"Good day." "I hope you four do well!," Ghirahim gave us our final farewells. "Thanks! Bye!" Our departure went well, and he told the clerk that Ghirahim will be taking care of the penthouse. "Alright then...," the clerk replaced the penthouse owner, and we left. "Can you at least tell me where we're going?," I peered into his eyes. He kept silent, eyeing on our new destination. "You'll find out once we make it.," he kissed my head gently.

(Time skip)

I was really getting bored. Sure, the penthouse was fine, but airplane flight wasn't my style. Oh well, it kept our identities down therefore we could blend in with the other passengers. "Just rest, okay?," Krul stroked my head gently as I rested on her shoulder. Yeah, she was nice to me the entire flight that I believe that I fell asleep a bit. "Wake up! Wake up!," Krul shook me a bit that I woke up,"Did I miss anything?" "No, but we're about to get off.," she helped me get out of the back seats,"Darku's waiting for us." "Huh? Did I get the password for the gaming?," Vaati finally woke up after sleeping off a bit of booze. "Huh?" "We're here.," I grabbed his hand, and excitedly got out of the plane along with the other passengers. "Darku?," I called him once or twice until I saw him waiting for us at the entrance,"You remember this place?" "The scent smells sweet...Are we home?," I tilted my head. "We're back in Romania. Don't worry...," he offered me his hand,"I found our home." "Is anyone in it?" "No...But it does need a bit of cleaning...," he smirked while scratching his head,"I've been gone for a long time, and I believe not a soul was left to manage the place while we were gone." "No kidding...," I peered around, seeing the new Romania that stood before us. It was completely different, seeing the lights and sounds of modern day technology surround me with another scent of history tingling my senses. "I'm dying to see where you guys live!," Vaati was taking 360 degree photos with his iPod. "You better not send those anywhere.," Krul crossed her arms. "Fine!," he huffed after placing his iPod away,"Hope your place has a bit of WiFi. You know how I'm with technology these days." "You'll manage...," I sighed,"We're heading to the countryside." "You're kidding me!," he fumed a bit,"I'd rather stay here where the bustle is crazy!" "Don't get that into your head.," he eyed on Vaati," Just remember that I saved your life from utter demise." "Fine! Whatever!," he followed us through the streets. For me, I had a good laugh. Vaati, you're so funny!