Fight to the Death (Pt. 2: Memories of Murder)

(Link's Pov)

Gore was upon my body and I was the suspect holding the knife. From where I remained, Marusu laid motionless with posthaste finite breaths. The mage's eyes were in disbelief from the torture. "We don't have much time.," I swiftly came towards Lucina, but I noticed something wasn't right. "Excuse me?!" "We'll have to accomplish it...," I examined her entire body amid sharpening the blade,"Numb her pain when we begin." He knew what was going to happen, and it won't be a wonderful sight. Soren immediately stripped her minus her corset until her back was exposed. "Here goes nothing...," I carefully placed the knife near her upper back amid the numbing began swiftly. Raising the knife high, I dashed it into her back amid her screams made my ears bleed. This process was supposed to be painless, but it seems the rumors were false. Blood spewed onto my face as I tried not to have a drop land into my mouth. I kept going into her back until I removed one of her wings. "Keep her restrained!" She was quite the fighter while I gored into her back once again. Her screams continued until I finally removed her remaining wing.
All I saw was nothing but my own blood with her's mingle with a fight. "I'm sorry...," I caressed her wings because I knew the truth. I simply followed orders like an obedient dog. Latin was chanted as he continued until he finally placed the Solaris into her back. It almost seemed as if nothing happened, but I was wrong. Light began to envelop her that I was about to be blinded. But, I wanted to see! Her body elevated as if she was hanging by a silver cross with her head languid. I kept myself away from the light until it vanished away.
"Lucina?," I approached her cautiously, but the sight froze me in shock. There from where I stood, Lucina was sitting up with the most elegant wings I've ever seen. I've never expected this to even occur, but how did her once were ashen wings turn to a pure golden hue? "The elegance is quite a sight, but now isn't the time for flattery.," she stood up amid pulling out her blade confidently. Her once human eyes gleamed of golden radiance, but she must keep it a secret until the time comes. "Where are you going?," I noticed Soren heading towards a window. "Soren?," she followed me close behind. "I have one last message before I say farewell...," he stepped onto the ledge,"A male about your age has returned and desperately searches for your heart. I shall send him good tidings when I see him again..." "Soren!," I tried to grab his hand, but only his fingertips brushed mine as he fell back. I suddenly heard a screech within the night until a mysteriously wondrous barn owl soared into the sky. "Link. . . ?," Lucina seemed worried about me. "We need to leave. Your soul is now full of divinity as if you were in the past.," I began to leave her behind, but she turned me around. "How did you even know?," she caressed my face,"A vampire like you sees the guilt even inside of an angel like me, correct?" I seemed surprised, but I began to glance away from her eyes,"You don't remember... The day you were killed...Do you?" She seemed surprised at my comment,"I don't understand what you're saying... I can live--" "The Angel of Reincarnation supported your heart.," I peered directly into her soul,"She held you back because she knew what trouble you can hinder for any tainted soul..." "And for that....," she turned around amid staring into the sky,". . . Tainted souls desire me in death." I saw her peering at her own hand,"Is this. . . My fate?"

(Marth Lowell's Pov)

Was this. . . Supposed to happen? I peered at my own hand amid the gory, tainted thoughts tried to blind me. "You seem out of place..." "I'm not trying to be the outsider...," I peered at my blade lying upon the grass. The scent of night seemed too much for me since I lived inside the moonlit sky for so long amid being imprisoned inside of an iron cage while vervain attempted to kill me. The screech of an owl was brought to my attention that I saw it. "Well, you'll need your strength...," Roy was swift to see it before it perched amid seeing it stare at me continuously. "Get off!," Roy startled it accidentally that it perched right beside me. "What?," I glanced upon it's leg that I couldn't resist,"It's okay..." "Guess it likes you more than me." "Get back where you belong!," I hissed at him until he vanished. Before I knew it, the leg was freed from its burden. But, there seemed to be something strange about this owl. I knew it was tyto genus, but I couldn't help but look at its face. Just above the beak what I believed was a scar formed as a trident, he vanished before I knew anything else within my mind.