Deadly Sin Trials - Acadia

(Acadia's Pov)

I was working hard on my medicine because my husband wanted me because of my wealth. How dare such a male have me for wealth!?

I heard a knock on my door, and I suddenly dropped my bottle, shattering to million minute pieces. How dare such a person interfere with my work?!

I took a calm breath, then smiled. Maybe it was a customer, wanting my wonderful gift.

I opened the door, seeing a young male at my front door, soaking wet from the rain.

"Poor thing. Come inside.," I smiled, helping him inside, but I felt something strange about him.

"Thank you.," he faced my fireplace, warming up from the rainstorm.

"You're welcome, kind one.," I came by him, giving him a small blanket, but he was looking at something.

"What happened to you? Why so weak? Do need medicine?," I rubbed his wet back, but I felt something strange about him again. He seemed colder than the rain.

He was like ice. Or a cold corpse from the thousand year wait. Strange being he was. I couldn't see what he looked like under his cloak.

"Can I see your face? I don't just take strangers inside my cottage just to be away from the storm."

He looked at me from under his cloak, then I saw something celestial about him.

He stood up, revealing a face that looked like snow, eyes that resembled blood, and a smile that seemed covered by his gentlemanly manner.

"Are you-Ah! I see! You came here for some reason. I can't seem to place my finger on it, though.," I cleansed my cheek, wondering what this male was here for that apparent reason.

"I came here to be-" "No! Don't make me a fool! I know what you came here for! Do you want to try my medicine? You seem a bit weak.," I smiled, holding my bottle of my special 'gift'.

He facepalmed himself. That wasn't the reason?

"Oh, don't you think you desire my medicine? Many loved it!," I smirked, uncorking the bottle, then gave him a small cup.

He backed away,"Wait! Maybe you should try it. It's your gift."

"I don't know. You should try it. It's been awhile since anyone came here for medical conditions. Besides, you look at bit weak.," I placed the glass into his hand, then he looked at me.

I urged him to drink my gift, but his crimson eyes shined strangely. "What seems to be the problem?" "I saw...Bodies of families and children. All of them were lying on the ground, holding a small bottle that resembled yours." "Stop! They just accidentally had too much medicine." "You're lying. All of them weren't breathing. They were cold like the-" "Stop it! I wanted everyone to desire my wonderful possibilities!," I felt strange, then I fell onto my knees, feeling stranger by the minute or second!

"Are you alright?" "Give me the glass! Now! I need rest!," I felt tears of stress run down my face. I tried to hide them, but nothing happened as I kept weeping.

I peeked between my fingers, but the male didn't move. "Margarita! Enough!," I felt his hand grab onto my wrist hard, then I felt a cold liquid enter my mouth. Was it my medicine?

I started to choke as he released me, spitting out my medicine along with a red liquid that I've never seen before.

I looked at the male, and he was smiling at me as I fell onto the ground, then I smiled back,"For the sake of your happiness."

His eyes widened as mine fell asleep.

(Darku's Pov)

"Talk about sloth!," I smirked, but I looked at Margarita's face. It seemed different, though. I saw nothing but raven skin, no eyes, and a smile that went across her face.

"Why're you smiling at me like that Margarita?," I looked at her, but I didn't mind as I saw a strange doll with a wind up key on it's back. It looked like her, but cuter, though. I turned the key, and I heard a lullaby that seemed familiar to me.

"Moonlit Sakura, that melody that I heard when I was so young.," I smiled as I listened to the song.

I placed into my arms as I headed out of the cottage. It was still raining, but zip didn't mind, then I stopped, turning back towards the cottage.

I rolled Margarita's body aside, finding a small trapdoor with a symbol representing sloth. I placed the doll down, but nothing happened.

I waited, but still, nothing happened. "Damnit! Is this door broken?," I stomped hard onto the door, then fell down onto my bottom.

Well, I guess that worked.