Forever Bleeding (18+!)(If not, grow a spine!)

Warning: Violence, gore, and disturbing scenes in chapter and in video!

MidnaxLink

~~~

(Link's Pov)

Darku was back with me, but I suddenly felt different about the ways of life and death, but why was I like this?

I glanced at him, but I suddenly saw a figure in the shadows, laughing at me.

"Come out!," I saw a figure holding a blade adoringly, but the eyes were different.

"Who are you?!," I pulled out my blade as the eyes tilted.

"Wished for violence, boy?," its laugh seemed darker than before or like Darku's laugh.

I felt something pierce my stomach as I choked on my blood. Was I dying?

I fell down as I saw demonic eyes staring at me with a laugh that I never heard before.

(Time skip)

Startled by someone on me, I was up suddenly.

I felt no pain in my stomach, but I felt something on my neck, drinking me alive, was it Darku?

"Oh, I see you've awakened from your sleep.," I felt blood dripping towards my face with a grotesque breath.

"Aw! Did I do too much on you?," the figure kissed my cheek, blood spilling onto my face, dying to crimson.

"Who are you?," I wanted answers.

"You're such a bad one, aren't you?," the person got up while licking the blood off its finger while looking sexy.

I frowned,'Darku doesn't do that pose.'

"I'm sorry that I'm not like him. I didn't get the chance to win over you, have I? Such a fool.....," I cringed as I felt a grotesque tongue pass over my neck, biting me once more that I screamed,"Stop it! How dare you touch me violently?!"

I felt the hand coming towards my mouth as the person's eye came towards me.

"You seem fun to play with. I wonder what your friend will say for what I'm gonna do to you...," a smile formed on its face until I saw dark aura heading towards me.

I screamed as I felt it come towards my heart. Darku?! Where are you?!

(Time skip)(Link's gonna be crazy, btw...)

I woke up as I felt hunger purge towards my body with every breath I took.

"Go find your friend.," I heard a voice ring through my head, and I started sprinting towards the forest.

This scent, seemed delectable, purging, violent! I want that smell of blood!

Heading deeper into the forest, I saw something move. Was it my prey? I snarled and hissed, heading towards my prey, landing on the as it cried.

"Shut up, brat! You're mine.," I licked the flesh so delicately that I felt my prey cringe in fear. "Yes, that scent. It drives me towards madness. So sweet.," I hissed as desire filled my veins til I couldn't stand for the wait!

I hissed, piercing the skin violently as my prey screamed til I let go, blood dripping from my fangs.

"I didn't desire you, but your blood brought me towards the sense of madness.," I smiled while licking the seeping red liquid from its neck.

I got up while looking at the chest as I slid my finger down it. I couldn't leave early with out drinking from the heart.

"No! Please! Stop!," my prey was female. Perfect.

"You have a nice body....Why don't you let me taste it...," I untied her choker, licking her chest slowly that she jolted in fear, breathing harder for more.

"Stop it! I told you to quit it!," she couldn't breathe, griping into me as I wanted more of her blood. So sweet! So delicious.

"You're such a bad girl. I want more.," I bit violently harder than before on her chest, feeling her sexy body til she ran dry and dead.

"Awwww! You ruined the moment. You're so mean.," I got up as I licked my blood died fingers. She seemed so delicious as I teared at her skin, looking around for more blood that she'd be hiding from me.

I kissed her ripped chest, tearing her heart out with one slice. I looked at it as I saw it thump in my hand, still going that I pierced it again, drinking it til it ran dry.

My eyes widened---I wanted more!

I searched around again, seeing some looking at me.

"Are you--?! No! You killed her! You're a monster!," the next meal, perfect!

"You're mine.," I hissed as I ran towards him, blood dripping down onto his face, licking it,"You seem strong. I want your blood!"

"No! Stop it! Get away from me!," I heard cries do from him, but simply declined them as I looked at his body.

"You seem well enough to play with, baby. I want you to play with me.," I smiled, letting him go.

"What are you?," he started to run away from me, but I held onto him, feeling his body.

"Guess who?," I laughed, licking his cheek slowly, but yet enough to taste him.

"Let go of me! I don't even know what you want or who you are! You killed my wife!," he started to choke on his tears.

Typical.....For a human.

I pierced the neck harsh, drinking him alive, letting my gentle touch make him collapse onto the fresh bloody forest floor. I licked him once more, leaving nothing but wet, bloody streaks on his face.

I smiled, lifting his head as I clawed his skin, leaving him bloodied than before.

I want more from you, human!

I pierced harder into his neck as my eyes shined for more blood from his man!

"Seize now, demon from Hell!," he grabbed onto me, but I laughed, licking his face,"Thank you..."

I took off his belt, as I lifted his tan shirt, peering at his body. I slid my finger down his body, feedng my senses towards madness and desire,"You have a nice body. I wonder what hides under here."

"Stop!," he struggled from my grip. Very good, he was really getting my juices flowing.

I felt his body with a lick as I pulled down his pants. I wanted more from him.

I sucked on his membrane, turning him towards passion, til I stopped.

"Why're you looking at me like that?," I smiled, coming closer towards him.

His face seemed scared, I liked that in someone that desired their blood the be drank.

I sank my fangs into his chest that his screams were so naìve til he stopped.

"Awwww! You're so mean. You ruined the moment without telling me.," I started ripping his flesh til I drank from his heart once I ripped it out from his chest.

I licked my fingers and the heart, tasting the delicious gore, but I wanted more, though.

I took the last of the corpse's body, tasting the blood and organs, but I desired the heart.

I wanted more from humans! I loved it's tasty gore and blood! I headed out of the forest for more.

Humans....So violently bloody in gluttony.