Silver Fang's Lament (Part 3)

(Ciel's Pov)

Darkness....That's all I remember seeing... The sight of the void. The taste of the abyss. It surrounded my mind and body, but a strange light began chasing the darkness away. I gasped from whatever held me within the darkness, seeing the realm of the night before my eyes. I wasn't on cobblestoned road, but a smooth marble tickled my fingertips. My sight was half gone, seeing that only one side of my vision was blurred. I got up slowly, peering around from where I laid, but my fingertips felt something else. My face....Was it cold from sweat, but it felt sticky. I didn't know where to begin looking, but I felt this liquid drop onto my palm. Shimmering greatly under serene moonlight, it shimmered a crimson hue. My hair felt the same way, and this crimson liquid fell onto the pearl marble. I felt strangely cold, letting the brisk wind surround me with so many chills. 'Am I stripped down to my bare flesh?,' I shivered within the cold breeze. "You seem so helpless, young child....," a voice called to me. "What's going on?," I slowly got up, covering my body with my arms, hoping to keep my body warm. My body felt weak for a second that I caught myself onto one of the walls, shivering more,"I'm cold....I can't move freely as I used to..." A mantled figure moved eminently within the shadows, seeing me struggle that I'd be prey. "What's going on? Who are you?!," I tried hiding myself, biting my lip. The figure smiled, coming towards me amid letting a fingertip run up my chin that I peered into amber eyes. I instantly froze in place, feeling the fingertips course through my silver cobalt hair, then sighed lusciously.

"Seems your mortal death means nothing to you now.,"it revealed a pale masculine face, eyes of pure blood, and silk locks of raven hair,"You're so young, but also prosperous." "Have I known you from somewhere?," I tilted my head from my anarchy, then a thought ran through my mind,"I remember....!" He seemed calm, but also surprised. "You're the suspect! You gave my family this life!," I felt his face with my fingertips. "Indeed, and you're precious as ever. Your father would've been proud." "My father? You knew him?," I followed him out of the marble room. "I gave him such a precious gift when disease, not even death could harm him again.," he opened a room full of raven silks from the east. Sterling silver roses contrasted the darkness that I desired it all,"It's so luscious! How'd you do this?" "Why, this is the identical room where the Silver Fang sleeps.," he dried me off from the crimson liquid. "Silver Fang?" "That'd be you, young child, but you can't reveal yourself like this." I was given a new pair of clothes, and it felt warm compared to the cold breeze of winter,"Why me? What do you mean?" "The Silver Fang is only a title, given to a noble family that the first Silver Fang's soul hides within.," he came towards my level,"Your family holds the soul gently within their hearts, given to the rightful soul for responsibility."

He cupped my chin, placing a necklace on me,"This was your father's necklace. Keep it with you for all time." "My father died?" "It was due to a previous war long ago. The Silver Fang must keep the immortal race alive at all costs.," he removed whatever blinded my right eye, only to leave me with shock,"Wha.....What happened to me?" "It was suppose to be a deal with a demon." "I see...," I turned to him, seeing what I believed was the crimson liquid coming out of his wrist. It smelled sweet, almost desirable to taste. He gave me his wrist, and I hesitantly began feeding on the liquid. He urged me to keep going, but then told me to seize. "You must stop before the heart stops, even though you were feeding upon my blood." Blood? That's what I saw? I groaned a bit, feeling as if I was going to be sick,"I fed upon blood?" "You'll get used to it.," he gave me a warm glass,"Killing life isn't part of your soul, but it is now forevermore." I retrieved it from his hand, letting the warmth grow a bit until I spat it out. "I know....Gets cold so quickly....," he stroked my head, then let me continue drinking. It tasted sweet, almost too sweet that I wanted more, but I also didn't want it. "This is how we live? Off the blood of humans and animals?," I peered from behind, but he kept my head still, placing the gauze back onto my right eye,"We call them the Living...It's only for our survival." "But we can live without taking life! It's possible," I struck back carefully. "You'll only be so lucky, Ciel. You'll run out of rats soon enough.," he placed on my mantle, keeping me gentle inside its velvet touch, then walked towards the door,"If you need me, just use your eye to call." "I don't even know your name.," I crossed my arms. "Sebastian Michaelis....," he warmly smiled,"Anything else?" I remained silent, but I searched of where I was going to sleep. "You'll sleep with me for now.," he grabbed onto my hand, guiding me into another room just down the hallway.

"It's.....Empty.," I came inside, only seeing a large crypt for the room's heart. He picked me up that I became startled,"Again, you'll sleep with me until you're ready." Honestly, I did feel a bit tired after what I've been through. Sebastian laid beside me, keeping me safe beside him. I felt a bit frightened, but he comforted me,"Don't worry...You'll be sound asleep before you even know it. When you wake up, the world will be waiting to see you once again." He closed the coffin lied gently, falling sound asleep, semblance as if he was dead. 'He's my own kind...I heard of this when I was human. So, it's true...I'm one of them...God's no longer on my side.,' I relinquished a tear from my eyes,'God, if you can still hear me, protect me with your soul for what I'm prepared to accomplish in the later future.' Letting my hand caress Sebastian's face once more, I felt as if I was comforted from the world. He gave me his eternal kiss, and became my father, along with being my mate.

I made a vow to myself......

For as long as I live, I shall protect my kind from certain danger. I'm no longer human, and I don't belong in both life and death. Dear mother and father, I miss you so much, but I shall be with you once the time comes. I, Ciel Phantomhive, have made myself the domine of the immortal race. Angels from above, don't sing such lamenting tragedies about my life. Demons from below, don't be joyous too quickly when my Judgement comes. Only God makes the choice for one soul: Heaven or Hell? This is my final battlecry. So, mote it be.....