Silver Fang's Lament (Part 1)

(Unknown Pov)

Plague has hit London for a long time, but not for me. Wandering through the streets gently with each step, corpse after corpse laid upon each street. "Young man....," a beggar grabbed my mantle that I seized. "Can you spare me of such plague? My family has been lost due to this curse. I'm a mere widow of the past.," she came towards me, and I warmly smiled,"I'll let you come with me." "May God bless you.," she came beside me, but I refused mentally for her answer. Society for me was high, and I was lucky to be away from such a curse. My manor was nearby, off on the outskirts of London, and my wife was bearing a young child within her arms. For a London aristocrat with a dark secrets, even the best out of my skills were tested. I don't even remember what even happened when I was a human child. All I remember was seeing a ravenette male guiding me til he left without saying goodbye. "Someone troubles your soul?," she seemed to notice some of my emotions. "No....It's nothing much...," I had to lie,"It doesn't matter to me." "I see how it is for you....," she came by my hand, comforting it gently,"Your life holds a burden." "The burden is nothing. The only one I possess is staying alive.," I sighed, peering upon the twilight lit sky.

We've made our way back, and I warmly smiled as Tanaka was waiting for me. "Make sure our guest feels welcomed.," I whispered into his ear, then made my way towards the living room. "I see that you were out on a twilight walk.," my wife held onto her slumbering child, only born a few weeks ago. I came beside her, kissing her cheek gently,"I have, and we have a guest." "I understand, but I worry about Ciel. What if the plague hits him?," she peered before her slumbering child, swaddled in warm blankets. Shushing his soul gently from the cold, I warmly smiled,"He'll be fine. He possesses my blood, bearing a blessing that he'll never let sickness hurt his heart." Ciel opened his minute eyes amid sucking his thumb, then looked at me. "Poor child...Did I awaken you from your slumber?," I heartily laughed, petting his minute head that he almost fell out of Rachel's arms, but I was lucky to catch him into mine,"My, you're bold as me." He grabbed onto my finger, only letting me smile once more.