Legends from a Seraph's Eyes

(Link's Pov)

"Dark! Darku!," I called his name, but seized once I felt anguish take over my chest. What was this feeling giving me pain through me? I slammed my back against a wall a few times, letting the pain almost conquer me. I knew the reality, though. My thirst for blood was high. I wanted blood! Blood is the life! I want it! It's driving me mad! The deprivation! I began searching around for Darku, but I didn't see him anywhere within the manor. Only new pieces of life came before my eyes, but nothing came before me. I saw the light blonde male near me,"What do you want?" He shushed me, but I rejected him,"Leave me alone. Just tell me who you are?"

He remained silent as the wind, then faced me,"I'm your father." "What?," I faced him,"How can you be my father? You don't even look like me!" "That's not what I'm telling you. You know your brother, and I'm his father's creator.," he silently came for me amid his cobalt eyes turned violet,"Is this the thanks I receive from my child?" I seemed shocked, then peered down amid blinking a few times. I finally shook my head,"No..." He sighed, cupping my chin,"You want to see him?" I nodded quickly,"I want to know." He whispered into my ear, then stood up amid holding his hand for mine,"Come. I'll show you."

(Dark's Pov)

An icy breeze tickled under my neck that I woke up. Nothing but pure void welcomed me, but I heard the sounds of shackles perk my ears a bit. "About time you woke up.," I heard an iron door open up then close behind a figure not my own eyes could see. I hissed a bit,"did you do this to me? Tell me where I am!" "You want to know so badly, don't you....," he came to my face,"Lamia...." "How'd you figure me out?," I snarled directly at his face. He laughed, holding onto my chin,"I can give you more power than ever. Let me do this with you if you tend to join me." I peered at myself, hesitantly peering left and right, then him,"Just tell me who you are." "You'll find out once you begin."

Who was this man?

(Link's Pov)

I was guided deeper into the manor than ever. I barely saw a thing in front of me. Not even my own hand. "Where're you taking me?" "You'll find out in a second.," he opened a door, revealing four stained glass windows bearing four females: One of crimson blood, second of peaceful slumber, third of forest revenge, and the last one of golden light. "These stained glass windows depict of each master of both realms: Reality and Sorcery.," he touched the golden window,"Even though, two have died under the mantles of void, leaving only two remaining: the Master of the Graveyard, and the Master of the Courtroom." "What's their purpose within life?," I peered at the tealette girl, but the male grabbed my hand before I was able to touch it,"Be cautious, newborn child weeping into the night. They're dangerous if awakened, especially during the scarlet moon." I peered above me, seeing a crimson window depict the Blood Moon turn back to pearl.

"You wonder about their purpose? They're mages and our sacrificial brides for our black magic. If awakened before the crimson peak, she'll assist. If during the peak, your life will be vanquished by her power, and trapped inside their soul for all time.," his guard pointed before the crimson stained bride,"She's my destiny. Mika and I were born during the Blood Moon, and we're destined to become one later in life." Mika...? So that's his name! But, I still didn't understand....What did he mean that he's my father? "Your thoughts dash swiftly through your mind.," he caressed my cheek,"You wonder where you roam. I'll give you your answer, Shen. You're not what you think you believe, but you're like us." "What're you saying?" "You need to split apart from him. I sense fear of death within your heart unless you do exactly as I say." I listened to every detail he whispered that I shed a minor tear from my eyes.

"I have to leave him?" "You have to in order to survive.," he unsheathed a blade, stabbing it into the ground with a twist. He revealed a vista full a luscious fields. "Find the sorceress that creates water within her hands. Once you meet her, tell her about the Realm of Sorcery and it's purpose.," his guard revealed a world that I've never seen before in all of my life,"Once completed, head for a forest shrouded deep within the realm. You'll find a witch that'll assist you back to it used to be. Failure to do so will result in death if found by your brother." I don't even know this realm! What was it's purpose? "If you desire the purpose, listen within the wind. It'll give you your answer.," Mika relinquished his blade,"I wish you farewell."