Revelation

(3rd Pov)

Scribbling away within her journal, the sister of Chrom Lowell waited for his daughter's return. Unfortunately, it felt like a day to her due to the Realm of Sorcery's ways of time. She peered up from her journal amid hearing a death filled sigh echo through her room. Her mind thought of nothing except for her recent visitor attempting to murder her, but it vanished as she continued to write. Another sigh came from another cranny from the room that she peered from her desk again. She thought it could've been the panting of a wolf boy just visiting her room and lick her face. Again, the thought troubled her that she stood up from her chair only to see nothing . . . At first. The scent of rose petal candles seized that she turned to see nothing except for a few drops of ink staining the table. "Great! I'll have to work on that when it reaches--" Footsteps​ came slowly towards her bedroom door that the blonde turned​ to glance upon a shadow loomed figure concealed with a hood over the face. "Who the--" A hand was raised and she became silent amid staring into the veiled eyes. The figure strolled slowly towards her amid revealing his hidden face. Lissa's olive eyes became shocked as memories of her staring at old paintings came back,"You-- How are--" "Alive ever since I came back to the Realm of the Living.," Marth turned amid seeing a figure come inside.

Warily she paces, her figure was familiar to the noble lady's eyes. She finally revealed herself amid the moonlight formed into her spotlight. "Hello Lissa.," her once were ocean eyes gleamed of a hidden killing sight. "Lucina . . ?," she shook her head in disbelief. She smiled amid revealing her snow fangs without a word spoken. " . . . What's it like?" She stepped closer amid her sirenic eyes intimidated her,"You want to find out?" "Lucina...," Marth seized her. Her eyes glanced away,"Unfortunately, I possess not a thread of strength." "I see . . ." "You just want to be with her since she's Chrom's only daughter.," Marth caressed her face gently,"But, she'll no longer need you." "But-" "She's no longer a little girl but a strong woman who is fortunate suffice to be with me. Immortality flows through her veins amid her blood is infected because of me.," he felt her body carefully that she froze from the slightest touch of his unearthly hand. "I see . . . ," he smiled amid ripping off an object from her neck. "A simple cross from Christianity doesn't affect me nor your niece." She backed away in shock, but Lucina calmed her soul with a touch of a nerve,"This will be nothing but a dream to you. If Morgan, Reflect, or anyone else inquires of us, tell them we'll be fine." She finally said her farewell to her aunt and departed from her room but stopped at the doorway,"If you want, you can feed on her." "As if I'd finish it.," Marth rushed beside her amid pressing his velvet lips upon Lucina's rose lips into a melting and passionate kiss. The taste of warm blood mingled within their breaths until they parted with eyes aglow.

(Marth's Pov)

"Where are you taking me?," she began following my footsteps. The look of curiosity mingled within her eyes as we headed deeper into the corridors we passed. After what seemed to be a few minutes, I finally headed behind her amid blinding her sight. "What're you doing?," she felt my hands slide upon her waist until I began stripping her body from her tunic. I whistled swiftly amid letting my little surprise commence. I let her slowly walk towards a vampiric mirror and revealed herself. With bloody tears falling from her face, she loved the wonderful raven wedding dress I gave her. But, there was still more for her to love and to never be seized by the next few surprises. I kept going amid holding onto her hands until the two of entered the ballroom. "I haven't possessed a chance to dance after I turned.," I held out a hand for her soul. The music began to chant once the move occurred. "You learn swiftly.," I noted her timing was synced with the waltz. A simple turn whipped her around amid letting my feel her abdomen with lust. This was the night for the two of us! I planned it perfectly amid the moonlight treated the two of us under a wonderful spotlight. Her eyes began to glow with wonder once I let her spin back towards me. I knew she was enjoying herself, but I don't want this to last for too long since the sunlight will destroy us both. Yet, time is endless for the two of us. The sound of the violin played melodies like no other that I wanted to keep going. Milady kept going about, swaying and keeping in time with the music.