Woven Threads of Deception

(Link's Pov)

"Excuse me?," I examined the delivery Pittoo gave me while I was working. "I retrieved them from Soren...," he shied his eyes away from mine. It's been a few weeks and I'm despising Pittoo except for Darku. He found him to be the light since he lived in sunlight while I sin within the darkness. I found it to be...Unjust for my expertise. "I told you, and I won't tell you again.," I got up amid placing the letter within the flames,"You remain as a servant and as guardian." His angel wings languid amid his scarred golden tattoos lost some of their radiance. "Fine! Be that way!," he flew towards his room. Besides, he was vexing me already that I could kill him any instant. "I knew you'd always come after Pittoo and I bicker.," I turned around only to see my brother once again,"You're wondering what that angel and I were bickering again, no?" "Link...," he sat down in one of the office chairs,"This isn't like you." What was he attempting? Mockery? "I know you're irate and anarchy, but give the angel a chance." "I'm not allowing it.," I stood up. "So what? Is there a predicament?" "He's an angel living upon the surface. He was supposed to leave, but you found an interest in him once again." "C'mon Link!," he revealed his wolf ears and tail,"Let your freak flag fly! You're a Lamia and I'm Lupinotuum pectinem!" "But just remember this...," I pulled on his wolf ear,"You're. My. Pet. Got that? You just keep yourself human all day until twilight." Letting him leave was easy, but I have better things in mind.

"My dear...I'll be accomplishing some tasks tonight before the solar eclipse occurs..." I might as well get over it...

(Lucina's Pov)

Another day, another night... Time goes so swiftly compared to the Realm of Reality's time. My aunt opened the curtains amid waking me from my bliss. "I still don't get it with you.," she opened the last few massive curtains in my bedroom,"You're almost acting like a vampire when you sleep." I hissed amid turning away from her olive eyes,"When is this behavior going to end?" I kept silent amid peering at an old photo I held ever since last night: My father and mother holding infant me within their arms alongside with Marusu. Aunt Lissa was with her toddler Gregory amid smiling as if she was young again. I felt a shiver rush that I tightened myself into a minor fetal. "Get up now!" I don't want to leave--Wait! What day was it again? "Your already of age my dear niece.," she pulled me out of the warm bed I called 'my coffin'. Lately, I've been acting more and more fatigue during the daylight amid staying up all night until Aunt Lissa finds out. If she did, oh~! It's not pretty. I screamed a bit as sweat ran down my face. "That's it! You're going to kill me!," I felt the corset constricting my lungs. "I doubt that any woman has been killed my a corset.," she tightened the laces,"Hold still." I could barely speak and feel my own body! Why does she have to do this to me?

After what seemed to be two or even three hours, she finally left me alone with the bridal tailor. "My dear...," she examined my body image. Yeah... I haven't been eating a lot lately because of my depression. "Can you just get me a raven dress and let me get over this?," I tried slouching but the corset felt somewhat of a pinch... That wasn't a good option. "This is a big day for you, madame!," she examined one of her first hand woven dresses, but placed it back since it wasn't satisfying,"There's one that shall have your heart!" My heart soaked in lament? Not a chance... "What?," I covered myself, but only found it was my aunt again. She caressed her face, but whispered something into my ear not even I could never empathize. "How strange..," the tailor continued with her work. What was that about? Seeing Aunt Lissa act so strange before except for missing her only son.
But . . . What if . . . No! I shook the thought out of my head, but became startled once I glared into the mirror. "Qu'est-ce qui t'aie effrayé, mon cher?" I kept myself silent amid continuing to stare into the body mirror. And yet I thought to myself,'Who was that person I saw within the body mirror? Was it him?' "Est-ce quelque chose qui compte?" Again, I remained quiet. "Est-ce quelque chose qui compte?" I didn't mind her after awhile until she placed on my new dress for the coronation. She placed me onto a chair amid refining my face from all imperfections I've done over the last few months. Within seconds, she placed the final touches upon me, and I walked away from the life I knew long ago. Upon my left was Lyndis of Caeldin, the former fiancee of Roy Eliwood from the land of Pharae. Quite surprising to see her possess my late father's blade, but the one becoming the highest must surrender all those that stand before His or Her Majesty's path. Upon my right was the only person I knew of: Morgan. Still, I wonder what happened to Celebi. Where do you linger my little sprite?