Deadly Sin Trials - Invidia's Execution (Part 2)

(Invidia's Killer's Pov)

The male in raven wanted me to wait outside, and I did. I heard him spit out his tea, then the lady came, so I quickly his behind the door.

I peeked, seeing her face vieled in the window veil. She wasn't showing her face? I wondered why.

"You go on.," she left again, then I saw the male gesture me inside.

"She isn't coming out. What's gotten into her?," I held onto my katana handle tightly, but he placed his hand tightly on my wrist. It seemed cold.

"She'll be fine. I sense she's getting her evidence on her right now. Go on and wait. Got it?," my eyes widened. How did this man know about her?

I nodded my head, then walked outside. I heard something, then I turned, not seeing the man at his tea.

As I walked out, I wondered,'Who is this man? This traveling, wandering mistrel, that has come to Onigashima at this late time? His skin was like no other color I've seen. It looked like fresh snow. His eyes resembled crimson cherry blossoms.

"Well, how do I look? Do I look beautiful?" Was it her?

I slowly peeked, seeing her face in shock that I snickered a bit. She looked stupid, but I saw the apparal of the three ladies. That was her!

She screamed once I saw the male appear out of no where, landing on her. I stood behind them, then he picked her up, leaving the pair of tailor sisccors behind.

She screamed that she didn't do anything, but I ignored her as the male carried her over his shoulder without breaking a sweat! I followed him, then looked right at her, but something wasn't right. I saw no eyes, raven skin, and a smile across her face.

"Demon! DEMON! MONSTER!," I shouted, seeing the skin turn raven as the man's kimono.

He looked as the woman, becoming shocked by the side that screamed demonic!

He placed the woman down, removing more of the raven skin and the evil smile across her face.

I grabbed my katana quickly, then looked right at her monstrous face. I feared to do the worst, but it was for the best!

I swung my blade hard, chopping off the tailor's head clean off her torso. Blood stained her long, carnation hair and my face as well as the man's face.

I looked right into the blade, blood dripping from my blade. I saw a face that was full of regret, but in a different set of clothing. What is my blade saying to me?

"Child, did you do this to the woman?," I was surprised to see the monkey right in front of me.

I swallowed my pride as I nodded my head. "I see, and that man is not here. I wonder...," he pointed his finger right beside me.

I turned, not seeing him beside me. I felt the wind blow gently as the hair flowed within the wind.

"I overheard about this woman killing people with a pair of sisccors. It tis my job to bless the criminal for she can pass on. I wish you well.," he smiled, placing herbs on her.

If only you hadn't forgotten.," he looked at me, then continued with his work.

I thought for a moment as the image of the male passed through my mind. Who was he?

I looked around, then saw a small flower connected by a small chain that looked like like a wisp of smoke. I made of my mind, then left the monk alone.

I searched high and low for the man. Why did the monk say 'man' so greatly?

I searched through Ebinzaka square, then found a white obi with a crimson design on it. It looked nice, but I think it was his. That male. Who was he?

"Mister! You dropped your obi!," I headed towards the tailor shop, then saw him looking around. He possessed a different obi...I wondered why, though.

"Sir, um, you dropped this.," I tapped his shoulder, and he didn't move an inch.

"This is yours, correct?," I came by him, but he veiled his face with his raven hair.

He didn't move again. "Sir, this is yours, correct? I found it outside in the square and I wanted to-" "Keep it.," his crimson eyes shined strangely against he faced me.

My eyes widened as I saw more blood drip from his face and body, but mostly from his mouth ", What are you?!"

I felt his hand muffle me as he came closer towards me. "Never tell anyone who I am. You got it?," his mouth released the smell of gore.

I nodded as he released his blood stained hand from my mouth. "Good. I need to make my haste. Thank you.," he grabbed the pair of sisccors and looked back at me while leaving inside the veiled doorway.

Who was he? That male that came my way?