Bloody Visit

After a bit of inspiration from one of my follower, I got a few ideas. Thanks PsionicAngel22 for some inspiration! Also, I'm so sorry that this chapter is short! Have fun reading!

Sincerely,

MidnaxLink

~~~

(Link's POV)

I heard a voice from above.--Was it him? Was it Maria? I got up--The sun glaring in my eyes. I smiled--The nightmare was over, but not a sight of that man was there. He seemed nice----Wait! Am I in love?! I can't be! Was that all nothing, but a dream? I shook the thought out of my head, but it stayed put. Why?

In the distance, I saw something as I got up. It seemed like a home. I started walking, but I felt something on my foot. I saw a crimson jewel shaped like a teardrop. It seemed nice, for a jewel. I picked it up, not knowing anyone was here. No one was there--I kept going towards the area beyond the forest. Passing through the brush, I was surprised to see an old manor. I knocked, but not a single person answered. It opened by itself as I went inside.

Cobwebs were everywhere as spiders made more of them. I went in deeper, then jolted. I turned, seeing angelic eyes. "Link, where are we?" "Zelda! How'd-" She kissed me so sweetly that I blushed, but she stopped. "Wait! Where are we?" I looked around then found the door. For a strange reason, it was locked both inside and outside. "We're locked in!" "What?!" I felt something---A voice? A ghost? Demon? I grabbed my knife, then comforted Zelda,"Stay here." She released her hand as I began looking around.

Door after door, I kept searching. It felt like a maze in here. I stopped, the last room was an antique bedroom. I peeked inside as I prepared myself for any devilish demon to come my way and get killed. I froze--Dropping my knife and hunting equipment as I gazed at the bed. I saw a set of crimson eyes staring at me. I attempted to escape, but I stood still. "Well, missed me for awhile, Link?" I saw the figure coming closer to me. "Stay back! I'm warning you!" I jolted, hearing something. Oh no! Zelda! "You killed her, didn't you?!" "Actually, no, my father found her and killed her since she wasn't allowed here. You, on the other hand, were." "No! She's alive!"

I felt his kiss---Wait! It wasn't a dream! He was real as daylight! His kiss tasted like crimson blood from other animals that he tasted so long ago. He pulled away, then saw something,"Where'd you get that?" "What exactly?" "That jewel...You naughty boy.," he placed it up close to my neck as a piece of leather formed around it. He lifted my chin as he revealed my neck. I struggled from his gaze and his touch, then I felt it. I felt his fangs pierce my skin so deep. I moaned in admiration and in pain at the same time. I felt tears fall off my face. He did it! He bit me. I started to feel woozy and I fell into his arms. I gazed into his crimson eyes, then fell asleep.

(Dark's POV)

He was weak--such a mere human becoming my (enslaved one within) love. I picked him up bridal style, carrying him to my bed. I felt my father behind me, but I still looked at Link. "Did you get the boy?" "Yes, he's my servant. He won't be needing to go out ever again or even his equipment." "the girl's out of the way." "I understand that she's dead." "The boy will need his equipment, though, but not to kill us." "What do you mean?" "You'll see in time. That'll be all..." I gazed into Link's shocked eyes, then began to drink more out of his neck. The sweet garnet from his neck was sweet, but yet so familiar. I released myself as scarlet blood fell down my face. Why was he so familiar? I bit again, but went deeper into the wound. The taste of his blood gave me more about him. I released myself from him---My breaths filled the room up within the silent hallways. Humans...

They're so naive...

When it came with the Joker's card.