Chapter 32: Suprise

Adams PoV

It felt good to be back. To not be dead. After Tys healing I have felt better than ever. But I was about the only one feeling that way. Jason was cought in thoughts, Mitch and Markus worried and Jerome and Ty depressed. Perfect. I had tried talking to them, but they did not respond.

My thoughts wandered to Alex. If Markus was right both her and Herobrine would have sensed my death. But not my reabirth. That gave us an oppertunity to suprise him. But what worried me was that Herobrine had Alex as a prisoner to make me join him. And if I was dead, he had no use of her anymore. That thought was unpleseant. Would he kill her?

Or something worse?

Markus stopped outside the large mansion. The big dubble doors was marked with skulls and different spells. Some of them quiet powerfull, wich was a bit worrying. Dawn, who had gone a bit behind us ran away into the forest. She had probably seen this house before. And so had I.

(FLashBack)

A brown haired boy, a blond younger girl and a pink 'n' purple haired were playing on a field. The sun was shining and made all of the flowers around them glow in their own colours. An angry man walks into the happy scen.

Herobrine

"Come here Sky!" He shouts. The boy named Sky says bye to the girls and runs to his father.

"Yes father?" He asks.

"I don't want you to play with those girls." Is the only thing Herobrine says. Sky starts to protest, telling him that they have fun together but his father ignores him. He just lifts him up and carries/drags the little boy up to a big mansion.

"Welcome to your new home" Herobrine grins. Sky just stares at the doors. He had a bad feeling about this.

(End Of FLashBack)

I shook my head. This is not the time for remembering sad moments. We have to find Alex, before it's to late.

Markus opens the door and we are welcomed by an army of wither skeletons. Well, that was that suprise attack blown. The skeletons aims their weapons at us and tells us to follow them or die. Their voice sounds like it's not used to this language, not totally sure on its words.

"Mitch, Jason and Jerome, you stay here if anything goes wrong" The words came out my mouth. I did not even think about it. They just came to me. In the corner of my eyes I can see Mitch nod and taking Jerome and Jason back to yesterdays camp. The rest of us gets led in by the skeletons.

It is just like I rememberd it. Smoke in the air, moody lighting and red and black decorations everywhere. A really cool mansion version of a nether fortress, if it wasen't for its owner. We got led into a big room with a thrown in the back. I hid behind the others. That I was alive was still a suprise. Markus looked confident in himself, Ty scared and I must have looked pretty angry, and I was. If he had hurt Alex I would kill him.

"Hello brother" Herobrines voice fills the room. We all look around, wondering where it is coming from. When we finally see him, he's sitting on his thrown with a tiny piece of hair wrapped around his fingers.

"What do you want?" Markus says back. His voice is filled with badly hidden anger.

"Oh, nothing. Just my son back" He says. His words sends chills down my spine. Not good.

"Adam is dead" Ty says as he looks around. He acts a bit like a bunny sorrunded by wolfes.

"Oh, but is he?" Herobrine says through a big grin. I suddenly find myself with my feet above the others heads, floating in the air.

"Hello son" Herobrine smiles. I can feel how Skybrine is slowly growing stronger.

" I'm not your son" My words are hard to hear. It's hard to talk and fight yourself at the same time.

"No you aren't" His words suprise me. What? "But Skybrine is" He smiles and now Skybrine is almost as strong as me. "All I want you to do is to let go. Stop fighting and join me instead, like your destined to do. Or I will kill Alex" At his words, the room freezes. Give myself up to save Alex? Just as I'm about to answer, Skybrine takes control.

Will Adam completly turn into Skybrine and save Alex or say no and get her killed? That is the big question. Answer out sooooooon! But until then...

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua