Chapter 36: Monster

Alexs PoV

All thoughts of Herobrine being nice was blown away. Now my whole soul and mind was hating him and dreaming of one day rip his heart out and burn it, as he watches. Because the only way to kill an immortal was to burn his heart. I could already hear his scream and see the fire. And the light slowly fading from his eyes as he dies. But I realized that someone was actually screaming. And I knew that voice

Ty

Tys PoV

My scream filled the mansion. I hade obeyed Herobrines order to summon an army, and now he was punishing me with his whip. How many people have a whip just lying around? Some wither skeleton guards came and dragged me to a cell. I saw everything in a sort of blurr, that state between unconciusnes and awake.

Trance PoV

I woke up from the scream of a boy. He looked oddly familiar but I was to tired to recognize him. But of course my sister did. Her fangirl squeal scared me.

"It's Ty!!!" She said in a very high pitch voice. And when I looked closer, I saw it actually was him. What the heck was he doing here?! He looked at us with blurry eyes, wondering where that squeal came from. His eyes locked onto my wings.

Tiwi sat up and rushed over to him.

"Are you the real Ty?" She talked quickly and asked many more questions before Ty even noticed she was there. He looked really beaten up. His clothes was ripped and bloody, his body shaking and not seeming to be really connectable. The orange haired girl (I still hadn't asked for her name ) gave Tiwi 'The Look' and then looked at Ty with big, blue, sad eyes.

"He wanted me to summon zombies" Ty suddenly whispers. Tiwi and I gasp. Summon zombies? Ty started crying.

"I'm a monster" He mumbled to himself.

Awww. Crushed feelings and fangirl squeals. What could be better? Maybe a murder...

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua