Chapter 31: Changed

Ians PoV

I held Toff in my arms as she sobbed. Not could I blame her either. It's hard to see your friends in coma. I had been through a lot and was a bit tougher than her.

(FLashBack)

I was twelve. Me and my parents were out on the sea with our boat. A storm came and made the boat breaking. We had no time to jump into the little lifeboat so we all got flushed over board. Then the sharks came. In my nightmares, I can still hear my parents scream and see the water getting a red colour as the sharks eat them. I was sure that they would come for me next, but as they did, I got picked up from the water and onto another boat.

"Are you okey, kid?" A man from the coast guard asked me. I nodded, not really sure on what had happened. They took me to an orphanage and I got adopted the next day. My new parents were nice, but I never forgotten what my mother said before the sharks killed her.

I love you, my little Ian. Be a strong boy. And remember me

(End of FLashBack)

My mind was brought back to reality by a doctor telling us to leave. I nodded and led the still crying Toff to my car and drove home. We had decided to let her live at my house ( The Team Crafted House ) just to make it easier to pick her up and I did not want to be alone.

Alexs PoV

My eyes did not want to open. Pain was burning my body.

"Not so pleasent?" An unfaniliar voice said really close. I looked just to face the dragon girl. Her eyes was filled with the dream to take revenge.

"You get used to it" She mumbles through a grin. I scream as the pain intensifies. Am I going to be like them? Have he already made some crazy experiments on me? And what kind of hybrid would I turn out to be when I woke up?

If I woke up

The girl I first saw on the floor sat up, looking at me with confused eyes.

"Where am I?" She mumbled as I curled up into a ball.

"It's okey Tiwi, just go back sleep" The chained girl said. Tiwi, so that's her name. Everything goes dark as I black out.

Tiwis PoV (Not expected at all...)

I look at the orange haired girl as she faints. What's wrong with her? I turn my head to look at my sister. She's chained to the wall.

"What have he done to you?" I ask her. The flamed haired girl has left my mind long ago. All I care for is my sister.

"I'll be fine" She mumbles through a fake smile.

Sure?

That is another character for you. Hope you enjoyed the chapter and please leave feedback so I can make this story even better! Anyways...

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua