Chapter 47: Scars

Trances PoV

I put my hand over the wound, trying to stop the blood flow. Herobrine could really cut deep with that knife. But it was after all a butchers knife mixed with a pocket knife. The pain in could cause was heart ripping. Here I layed, bleeding and crying out in pain on the already bloody floor. Ty was in the same state as me, but not screaming. His depression stopped him. Herobrine had not been happy when he noticed my sister and cell mate was gone.

And he punished us

Alexs PoV

"Cliche" I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm. My sister only smiled and came closer. I took out my knife.

" Dont Come Any Closer" I said under breath. My knife was pointed straight at her heart. One swift movement and the knife would poke up her back. But I was to curios.

"What do you want?" I asked, my words sounding like poison from a snake. But she did not seem to notice or care.

" Join me. We can be a family again" She said.

~FLashBack~

I watched in horror as my village burnt to the ground. My tears wet down my dirty dress. I hug my teddy bear closley. Behind me, someone i coming. Is it mummy? Or daddy? I turn around to face my crying sister.

" Claries, what is happening?" I asked, my five years old voice sounding a bit shaky. She stares at the burning village below us.

"Herobrine" A man comes up behind Claries.

"Dad?"

"Do you want to allie me?" The man asked. Both me and my sister froze. "I can give you all that you'll ever want" He continued, walking up to us. I gasped as I saw his white glowing eyes. My sister turns to me.

" We dont really have a choice, do we?" I stare at her in confusion. Did she just say that we should join the one who burnt down our village, who killed are friends and family, who destroyed all we knew over a night?

~End Of FLashBack~

"Why would I join you? You destroyed my life by joining Herobrine!" I screamed at her.

(Someone shouting in the distance)

"Alex, who are you talking to?"

(Back to the sisters)

"Yes, who are you talking to sis?" Claries said as she walked closer to me. I tried to hit her with ny knife, but in one swift movement of her arm, she took the knife from me. " Sorry for it ending this way" She said as she stabbed me in the stomach. I fell to my knees holding my stomach. Blood dripped in between my fingers. And as she left me to die, she said

"I'm not sorry"