Chapter 38: Superstar

Toffs PoV

I left the stage and took some deep breaths. It wss exhausting to sing, especially infront of a public. I looked over the crowd and tried to see where Ian went. But I could not find him. Some people went up to me and asked for authographs. I happily gave them my autograph and singed it with 'Toffie'. It was a nickname my boyfriend had on me before...well. I prefer not to think about it. To clear my mind, I took out my phone amd checked if something was going on. To my suprise, I had gotten a text messege from Ian.

Me and Jeb left, meet us in the park. // Ian

I sigh. Of course they left. I asked the way and left. So, the park was that way. Slowly, I walked down the road. After a while, I could see Ian talk to Jeb, in the distance. Ian saw me and wawed. I wawed back and came closer.

"Your friend Ian here has told me everything" Jeb said as I came closer. I nodded and Jeb continued. " So, what has happened is that someone has transported their minds into Minecraft." We gasped.

"Who?" I said, my voice a bit cracky.

"Herobrine" Jeb said, totally serious. Ian chuckled, but I froze. What?! Ian soon stopped when he realized that it was not a joke.

"And the only way to get them back is to World Hack"

Adams PoV

I could not believe what Herobrine was doing. Everyday, he tried to get Ty to summon an army, and every day Ty refused, ending up electrified. But not today. Today, Ty gave up and did as he said. I watched through Skybrines eyes as the zombies rose up from the grown, digging holes in the floor. Their green skin and blood stained and ripped clothes made me freak out. Herobrine laughed as his army lined up. I could feel how Skybrind was smiling. In the corner of our eyes, I could see Ty with a mix of fear, horror and...pride. Then the guards took him back to the cells.

Tys PoV

I had done it. Summoned an army. An army that would destroy this and all other worlds. But that was not the worst.

I had enjoyed doing it

Monster. That is what I was. And nothing else. Alex tried to convince me I was totally normal, but I didn't listen. I am a Monster. Monster

"TY, LISTEN TO ME!!" She suddenly screamed, waking me up from my depressed thoughts. I looked up. Her ears laid flat on her head and the tail going crazy. With cats, the more irritaded they get, the more their tail moves. And Alexs was going at hyperspeed.

"You are not more of a monster that I am!" She said. I could not stop myself. Her face was so close to the bars. I leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"I am a monster, and no one likes me" But she was so close. My heart pounded in my chest. Slowly, I leaned in

And she did the same! Our lips touched...and both of us quickly snapped away as a spark of pure fire burnt both of us.

"Aowch!" We both said at the same time. An evil laughter was heard, really close.

"Did you really think I changed your DNA just for fun?" Herobrine said, clearly entertained by our confused faces. " Passive mobs dont like their aggressive realtives." He continued. I slowly understood what he was saying. I leaned in to Alex once again, and got us both electricuted by the spark. Herobrine laughed. Tiwi and Trance tries to give each other a hug, but they get shocked as well. That means Tiwi and Alex are passive mobs and Trance+me arent. I looked sadly into Alexs eyes. A relationship was impossible if we couldn't even come close to each other.

"Oh, and thank you Deadlox for summoning my army." Herobrine said as he left. My heart sunk to my feet and into the concret floor. Alex looked at me with chocked eyes.

I had helped him

And now she hated me

Toffs PoV

Ian and I followed Jeb home. He said we were going to go through some kind of ritual. I didn't really understand what he ment. And hacking into Minecraft to save our stuck friends was just obsered. But still it was real. Ian came up to me as whe watched Jeb search for something in his drawers.

"Hello my little superstar" He said

(Random FLashBack)

I locked my locker and was just about to go to my next class as he came up to me.

"Hello my little superstar" He said, trying to sound loke he loved me. But he didn't. He just wanted to date me because of my voice.

"Dont call me that" I said, not in the best mood. It had been a long day, and this was the last class before high school ended and I could go home. I tried to walk away, but he put his arm out to stop me.

"Where do you think you are going?" He said with a smooth voice.

" Leave me alone Liam" I say, trying to go around me. But he is mich stronger than me and pins me down against one of the lockers. He starts kissing me. Before, a kiss would be welcome, but not from this bastard. I bit his tounge and he let go.

"Why?! You little!" He says, feeling the taste of blood kn his mouth. I suddenly finds myself getting pinned down once again. His grip tightenst the more I struggle.

"Come on superstar, sing for me" He whispers in my ear.

"Leave her alone!" Behind Liam, a tall, dark haired girl is glaring at him. He lets go of me and walks up to her.

"What did you just say?" He says i a threatning way. But the girl does not seem to care. She stares at him and it makes him uneasy. Suddenly, he tries to hit her, but his hand is caught mid-air by a light browned haired girl. She seens extreamly strong, because she twistes his arm and pulls it behind her back.

"I said leave her alone" The tall girl repeats. Liam nods and as the strong one lets go of him, he runs away.

"Thank you" I say to the girls.

"No problem" The tall one says.

"I am Tiwi and this is my sister Trance" The strong one continues.

" I am Toff"

(End Of FLashBack)

"Toff, are you okey?" Ian asks, concern about me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. But please, never call me superstar again." He looks at me but shrughs it of. I wince at the memory one last time before Jeb comes over to us.

"I found it" He says proud and shows us an old book.

'The travellers guide to Minecraft' It reads.

You see what I did in the end there?If you get the reference, please comment. And if you didn't get it, I'll post it in the beginning of the next chapter. Okey? Good.

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua