Chapter 39: Rift

The reference was from 'The travellers guied to the galaxy' Heard it is a great book but I didn't understand the movie.

Herobrines PoV (Because I'm evil)

I watched my army take to weapon. Skybrine stood at my side. We shared the joy of succes. I had defeted Notch, taken back my son, formed an  army and destryed the lives of innocent so I had all right in the world to be happy. My chuckled was hidden by all the sounds of zombies putting on armour.

Alexs PoV

Ty cried and cried, and I couldn't do anything but watch. I really cared for him, but I did that with Mitch as well. What was I going to do? Mitch really liked me, but Ty needed support or else he would sink into the dark lands of depression. For long I thought about this. I can hear Herobrine shout orders to his army above us. One day, I will finally get my sweet revenge.

Ians PoV

"What is this?' I asked. Jeb smiled, making me uneasy.

" This book containes spells. Some of them very dangerous." Jeb smile got even wider. And you could see how skeptical Toff was.

"But magic does not exicst. That is not normal. She said, clearly afraid to anger him.

"Is any of this possible?" I answered before Jeb could. Toff goes silent.

"Ok, so just stand in this square" Jeb points at a square drawn on the floor. We do as he says and stand in the middle of it. Jeb soon joins us with his book and starts mumbeling stuff.

"Ian, I'm scared" Toff whisperes. I take her hand to show her it is okey. We look into each others eyes, I lean forwards and she does the same. But just as our lips are about to meet, she snaps away. Jebs mumbling becomes higher and higher. Even though she did not want to kiss, we are still holding hands.

Then the world disappeared

Alexs PoV

I sat straight up. Did I just feel that? No, I must have gone crazy. But there it was again. A slow pulse that indicated that a portal had been opened. Was Herobrine sending out his army, or was it someone from the outside? Then, who? But there is something different with this portal. The energy wave would be more wavy, but this one isn't. That means

It's a rift

I start to struggle, we have to escape this place. Trance looks like she can feel it to, because she pales.

"What is that?" She whispers.

"That is a rift, our way out of here" I whisper back, not wanting the zombie and wither skeleton guards to hear me. But Trance shakes her head.

"No, there is something else" As her words leave her mouth, I can feel it to. This is not just a rift. Someone is actually coming through it.

"Toff" Trance whispers.

Yay, the saviours on the way! Or they will get caught as well! It will be really happy for me anyways. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next time

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua