Chapter 63: Trance DragonHeart

For me right now it is 4:35  in the morning. But it also my birthday! YAY! SobI made this...thing. Its going to be Trances background story. Enjoy!

3:rd Person View

There once was a little girl named Trance. She looked like a normal girl, spoke like a normal girl but she was no normal girl. Her darkbrown hair covered one of her brown eyes. Because that eyes was what made her different. Instead of a hazel brown it was a vibrant violet, darkening when her mood did.

Early on the girl discovered her powers. Unlike the other kids she could make things float in mid air and teleport short distances. More and more people in the small village found out about this, how much her parents tried to say it was a lie.

But all those rumors intensified when Trance once teleported up into a tree to save a cat, with half of the village standing in its shadow. They tried to throw her out, and how much Trance tried to explaine that she wouldnt do any harm and she had just saved a cat, she soon found herself homeless.

She lived in the forest, a ten year old girl facing the big bad world with only a wooden sword as defence. Her mother visited her daughter whenever she could. Bringing food and clothes, telling Trance that everything would be fine.

Then the villagers found out

They hanged her mother on the aquse that she was 'taking care of a witch'. Trance heart heardened and the innocent, nice girl she was died with her mother.

As you might have noticed, Trance was born in a villiage and this story happens in the world of today. So this girl must be more than 200 years old! But she doesnt look like a day over 26. And she has her magic to thank.

Trance watched as villages became cities, how humans slaughter each other in their hunt for power and how new generations of murderes came to the world. Her trust for the human race shattered like her childhood and she moved deep into the forest. There she built a tower, far away from everyone else and started studying magic, getting better and more powerful for every week.

And sometimes, when she could not fall asleep she thinks back to the first night after she was thrown out. About how the wolf had jumped out from the bushes, and sunken its sharp claws into her skin. She had screamed but no one came. She had cried, knowing she would die. And then, when all hope was out, an unknown spear had been thrown from the bushes, hitting the wolfs heart dead on. With shakey breaths she had stood up to see who had thrown that spear. But she never found out.

The claws had left scars all over her body. But the worst ones had been on the lower part of her face. To cover it up, she had made a mask out of purple cloth. Her mouth, half of the nose and cheeks could not be seen when she wore it.

But one day everything changed, just by a simple misstake

Short, I know but better than nothing. Next chapter will be Toffies background story. But untill then

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua