Chapter 45: Telepathy

Alexs PoV

The other wiped their tears of their faces. Tiwi and Toff was still crying and laughing at Jebs apperance. I had been the first one to stop. Something else, much more important was coming up and every cell in my body could feel it. Tiwi finally stopped alughing and Toff had gone over to giggeling and crying. For how long could she be laughing?! My god. I face palmed and tried to focus my mind. A slight tingle hit me and I welcomed it

"Alex, do you hear me?" Markus said.

"I hear you" My mind was fully focused on the 'call'.

" Herobrines army will set of in the morning, and they are coming straight for you" Markus said in a hurry. I gasped, making Mitch look wierd at me. But then Toff burst out in an even louder laugh, making Tiwi laugh at the same time. I mentally face palmed and connected to the call again.

"Markus, can you hear me? Markus?" But he was already gone.

"Guys, Herobrines army will be here at midday!" I screamed, trying to make myself heard over the insane laughing. For how long could they laugh, non stop?! The whole camp froze at my words and then Mitch spoke.

" Are you sure?" I nod and he pales. The whole camp is quet, except Toffs giggeling. But soon even that tones out and no one speaks. Because what could you say?

Tys PoV

My body was shaking hevlily. Alex was gone and Marcus as well. Now it was me and the angry ender girl left. She was still cursing, a match with my sobbing. Non of us was happy. Then the cursing stopped. Maybe she had realized that it was all hopless. There was no such thing as hope. We would all die in the end, one way or another.

"Ty?" She whisperes. I look up, tears streming down my face. But who cares, I'm gonna die soon anyways. "You summoned an army, so just summon one of them so they can let us out." It was quiet a good plan but the thought of doing it, to summon an undead, was horrible. I wimper, remembering my joy of creating an army. "That is the only way" She whisperes, seeing my split feelings.

"Why, we will die anyway" I say back, my cry intensifying. She looks like she is thinking for a moment but speaks up again.

"Do it for Alex"

Okey, so an army is coming, Ty is mega depressed and yeeee. I'll just...*runs away*

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua