Chapter 12: Note

Mitch PoV

I could not believe that she was gone. As soon as we realized that she was gone, I ran out and tried to find her. I followed the one logic way I thought she would choose and soon I found her cap. Following her trail, I suddenly found an note. It looked like the one she had left in the guest room. I did not even think about it as her room anymore. But I read the note, suprised over my lack of words and cracky speech.

" Dear Mitch. I knew you would read this. You don't have to worry, I'm okay for now. Maybe we will meet again but I don't know when. And Mitch...I like you.

Bye

Alex" I stared up in the air, thinking about what she wrote. Does she really like me? But then, why did she run away? This mystery had no solution. I hear Adams heavy footsteps behind me. He told us about them being bro and sis. Now, he looked furios. And his eyes was glowing, a murderous white...

" Adam, we will find her." I tried to calm my friend down but he didn't listen. He just stared st me and before I knew it, my feet were dangeling about a meter over the ground.

" I Am Not ADAM!!" He screamed and sent me flying over the whole park. I screamed out in pain as I hit a tree. Before I blacked out, I could see Jerome and Ty running towards Adam and Jason over to me.

Then the world became black void.

Jeromes PoV

Jason, Ty and I could hear Adams scream and as we came in site, we saw Mitch taking flying lessons. He landed on a tree and Jason ran over to him, leaving us to stop Adam. His eyes were a bright white. That could not be good.

" If your not Adam, then who are you?" I asked him. He looked really strong and had alwaya been a bit more than me, so fighting was not an oppertunity. But negotiasions was one.

" I Am SKYBRINE!!!!" He yelled at us. Skybrine? Something about that name made chills shot down my back.

And that was not a good sign...

Yay! Skybrine is back and he is not happy! I'm litterly giggeling my butt off as I'm writing this. Maybe my cat is right. I am an evil person...*smiles evily*

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua