Chapter 50: Story

I never thought that I would write 'chapter 50'. And sorry it's late. But better late than never!

Alexs PoV

"I think it is time that I tell you about me" My weak voice catches the others attention directly. "It all started when I was five..."

~FLashBack~

Two girls ran around a field. Their blond hair was flying behind them, lifted by the warm summer air. The sun was setting in the horizont and they were just about to leave. A brownd haired boy jumped up from a bit of very tall grass and scared the girls.

"Sky!" The older on of the girls shouted and laughed as she chased the boy around. Around and around they run. Soon the younger girl joins in the game. Suddenly, the boy Sky falls to his feet. When the two blond girls get over to him, they find him wrestling in the tall grass with a pink'n'purple hair.

"Dawn?" The younger one says to the wrestling girl.

"Hello Alexandra, and Clarise." Dawn says as she tickles Sky until he cries.

~End of FLashBack~

"Wait, you knew Dawn and Adam when you were a kid! But why he did not recognize you?" Jason asks.

"Yes, and let me continue" I said, a bit annyed by his inreuption.

~Next FLashBack~

Claries and her little sister Alexandra ran around in Herobrines secret lab. Well, not secret any more. We ran around and under our step fathers legs. For once, I was happy. Even if I was living with a sinister murderer, my life had some happy moments. And now was one of them.

"Watch it!" My stepfather said as we ran around in wide circles.

Later, when our caretaker had left the room, my sister Claries dried to mix a potion on her own. She told me to put it on the shelf when I tripped and dropped it. Herobrine took me to a hospital, just to check if I would survive or not. He probably wanted me dead. But I wasnt. He made my sister forget me and I lived in exile for many years.

Until he found me again

He locked me in my old room. For two years, I did not see daylight. But all that time, I trained for the day when I would escape, the day when I finally killed this monster. And soon, the day for escape came. I took my chance and got into the world of men.

~End of FLashBack~

" Okey, I get that, but how do you have...powers?" Jason asked. Everyone looked at me, the upcoming battle forgotten.

"Long ago, an ancient people lived in the outskirts of the Minecraft Realm. They had special powers and could do thing no one else could. Me and my sister are the last ones" I explaied, feeling tears run down my cheeks and close to where my ears used to be. Now they were up on my head, thanks to Herobrine. He ruined my life, my family and this world.

"I'm.Going.To.Kill.Him" Mitch said under breath. All of us nodded.

Herobrine would not live to see another day

YAY! Lets kill Herobrine!!

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua