Chapter 7: Nightmares

Adams PoV

As I try to sleep, thoughts of Jasons reaction of what Alex said. What would he say if I told him my secret. Once again I try to fall asleep, and this time I actually make it. But I shouldn't have. Because my sleep is filled with nightmares.

(Nightmares)

I could feel myself falling in eternaty. Glowing eyes and evil laughter all around me. A girl I'vw never seen before talked to me

" Watch out for the one with glowing eyes. She will betray you and hurt you, both physically and mentally." I looked at her face. She seemed familiar but at the same time not. Then I'm falling again, but this time I hear everyone I care for screaming my name as they slowly dies

(End of Nightmare)

Alexs PoV

I can feel how Sky is rolling around in his bed. Our rooms are not close to each other but I've got some trix to pull of. He kept on rolling side to side for about 30 minutes and finally he quiet down. Probably sleeping.

'I would love to sleep' My body still hurt from the accident and my head bubbled with thoughts. But I knew I wouldn't fall asleep. And if I did then I would dream that horrible nightmare again. Memories of it pop up in my head. Only small parts of a big puzzle called my mind. As I tried to grab them, make them  connect I failed over and over again. But suddenly they all connect and the nightmare fills my head, deleting all other thoughts.

(Nightmare)

I'm laying in a hospital bed, in coma, with my sister next to me. She's crying, always crying over my numb body. Our father visits less often for every day, and one raining day, he stopped coming. Never visited again. And one day, my heart monitor stops displaying heart beats. According to it, I'm dead. Doctors run in, showing my sister out. They try everything. And soon they fall back to just giving me an electric shock. But nothing works. This dream is one of my weirdest and most sad dream. Well, it's more of a nightmare, really. I'm alive as I'm dead. Suddenly, as all of the doctors have left, thinking I'm dead and telling my sister I am, a magic pulse shots through me. Making me form an upside down C.

I'm...

Alive

(End of Nightmare)

I let out a tiny scream as the nightmare goes away. The picture of my sister using her last powers to save me sticks on my mind and I can't get rid of it. One single tear finds it way down my cheek and lands on my hand.

I miss you sister

Chapter 7 everyone. Hope you enjoyed reading as much as I did writing. Giggled through the whole chapter :P

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua