Chapter 42: Shrink

Tiwis PoV

The ocelot and I sneak out of the mansion, dodging guards and the thrown room. Both her and I know the way out. I remember it from when I first got here, about three moths ago and she just knows it. She runs like she has done this before. Her paws are soft against the ground, not letting out a sound. Not me either.

We finally reach the main doors. It is guarded by some guards. We slowly sneaked up to them. The ocelot first and then me.

"Oh, what a cute kitty" One of the guards says (He's a zombie) and pats the cat on the head. What he did not see was me jumping through the air, landing on his back and quickly turning around to snap his head of. The cat has jumped at the other guy, digging her claws deep into his rotten flesh. Blood covered her paws and made them red. I opened my jaw the biggest I could and closed around this poor guards neck. A snap was heard. And before I knew it, the guards head was rolling away. The taste of blood filled my mouth. Sweet, sweet revenge.

The ocelot leaped out of the door and I followed. Sunshine stung my eyes and grass got in between my toes. The smell of fresh air and water was to much. Before I knew it, my paws had led me to a big field. There I laid down and rolled from side to side a few times. 

"Really?" The ocelot had turned back into a human. Her pale skin was even more noticeable out in the sun. And her blue eyes sparked with the same happiness I felt as I rolled in the grass.

The joy of Freedom

Jasons PoV

I watch as the fire burns down. Nothing. We have been waiting for a week and none of them has come back. Mitch and Jerome had collected the things we needed for three sets of iron armour. Not that it would help much if we got caught by Herobrine. But it defended us from the mobs. Right now, Mitch was having the turn to guard the camp, while Jerome took care of the little farm we made the second day.

I sighed and looked at my feet. Someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"You missed me?" A voice says behind me. I turn around and look up into a pair of blue eyes.

"ALEX!!!" I screamed and hugged her closly. Mitch and Jerome came running over and soon we all joined up in a big reunion hug. A slight 'hgrhm' was heard behind Alex and I let go of my friend to check who it was. There stood a medium lenght girl with light nougatbrown hair and beatiful green eyes. Her gracius face looked rushed, but still as wonderfull. My heart beats speeded up and my face got red.

It was first moment love

Then I saw her tail and ears.

Mawww. Alex is back and Tiwi followed. YAY. And I asked my friebd Tiwi, that if I would ship hervwith a TC guy, who would it be? After that I wrote this and when I camr back she had choosen Jason. Just what I wrote!

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua