Chapter 18: Tricked

Tys PoV

"So, what is the plan?" Jason asked Adam. He smiled, making us all a bit uneasy.

"Okey, listen. I know someone who could take us to Alex, but it has a price." He looked us all in the eyes, but stared at me a bit longer then the others. Weird.

" What price?" Jerome asked, standing protectively between Adam and Mitch. Adam took a deep breath and then told us that the price was that one of us had to stay there. Maybe forever.

"WHAT!!!?" Jason screamed in Adams face. " None of us will ever do that, aint I right guys?" He looked at us and all (except Adam) nodded. But I knew that one of us would. Don't ask me how, but I could feel it.

And I had my suspicions on who that poor one would be...

"I'll do it" I said

Mitchs PoV

"Ty, you can't do it!" Jason exclaimed. " Think about your fans, think about us." He continued. But Ty had already made a decision.

" I know she is your half-sister Adam, but she is that to all of us" Ty said, very sure on his words.

'But to me she is more than just a sister' I thought to myself. Adam nodded and ran down the stairs, and then outside.

~5 minutes later~

" You never told us what happened, you know. When you eyes got white" I ask Adam. He does not look like he wants to talk about it but I want. So he have to bare with me.

" You know some people are schizophrenia? I'm kind of like that. One side of me is good (Adam/Sky) and the other one is evil (Skybrine)." I nod in understanding. More of an answer is not going to come right now, so I let go of the topic. Soon we reach a house. It's light blue with white roof and a pretty little garden.

'Property of Markus Persson' it says on a little sign. Markus? Where have I heard that before? I shake my head, clearing it of unnecessary thoughts. This is not the time.

Tys PoV

We enter the house. It smells of coffee and pies. What an odd mixture! The house looks old on the outside but inside it is like you have entered an high-tech future movie. There is big monitors everywhere and key-boards the size of a normal laptop. 

"Who's there?" A mans voice shouts from somewhere in the house.

"It's Adam" Adam shouted back. "And friends" He quickly added. A man, with brown beard and hair came down a staircase with a big smile on his face.

"Long time, no see" The man said, hugging Adam. "Are just here to visit or..." He didn't need to say anymore. I knew it was time.

"Ehm, Markus" I started, not sure on what to say. " Adam told us that you could help us find our friend, and that one of us had to stay" He nodded at my words, with a smirk on his face. " And it seems like I'll have to stay" I finished, now noticing I've been looking on my shoes while I spoke. Surprisingly enough, the man named Markus started to laugh and  Adam soon joined him.

"What is so funny!?" I say, a bit angry. Here I'm trying to be some kind of hero and the just laugh their buts of at me! Not cool. Markus calms down and looks at me.

"You don't have to stay, if you don't want to" I'm confused. But Adam said...

Adam

"YOU TRICKED ME!!" I yell at him. He does not seem to regret it so I jump at him, making him fall to the floor.

"May the tickle wars begin!" I hear Jason say behind me.

It's revenge time

*Smiles evily* Get Him TY!!!

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua