Chapter 23: Runner

I just realized that I have more than 300 reads on this story! That is amazing!! It warms me inside, knowing that people likes this weird story. As a little treat for you, this chapter has a plot twist. Everyone loves plot twists! Anyways,thank you so much and keep on reading!

Jasons PoV

"WHAT?!" She screamed at me, clearly not happy with Adams condition. Clearly...not happy. "HOW?!"

"We don't know, he just collapsed and now he's in some kind of coma." My words sounded so weak. So stupid.

"I get kidnapped for three days and my brother just slips into coma." She shook her head. "Three god damn days. How hard can it BE?!" Nope, not happy at all.

Alexs PoV

Jason didn't say a word under my whole 'stupid Adam' moment. And when I looked at him again, he was slowly fading.

"Ehm, Alex. What is going on?" He looked down on his hands, that were almost invisible.

"You're waking up. Meet me here tomorrow night. Ok?" He nodded before fading away totally. What could be waking him up? An attack?

Herobrine?

Jasons PoV

I opened my eyes to stare into Tys. He was shaking me back and forth, making me hid my head into the tree every time.

"What the heck are you doing, man?!" I tell my friend. He stops shaking me and I put a hand behind my head. Another bruise to put into the collection.

"W-We have a visitor" He mumbled under his breath before running away and waking up Jerome in a similar way. Who could that be? I stood up and looked into the darkness surrounding us. I was interrupted in my thoughts by a scream. Without even thinking about it, I ran to where it came from. And on the ground I found a beat up girl with mud and dried blood all over her clothes. It was to dark for me to see who it was so I took her up (bridal style) and runs back to camp. Ty and Jerome meets me halfway and as I enter, I can see Mitch, unpacking the first aid kit.

This is going to be a looooong night

~30 minutes later~

"That is all we can do for her" Mitch finishes. The unidentified girl now has bandages over all her wounds and is still unconscious.  But I can't help to think that she looks familiar...

"Jason, can you get me some water?" Mitch asks me. His red and black hoodie has spots of blood all over it. That wont go away easily.

"Sure" I run away to the closest river, filling a bucket and running back. Mitch takes the bucket and uses it to get rid of all the mud on the girls face and body. Suddenly he gasped, looking down on the face on his lap.

"Is something wrong Mitch?" Jerome asked

"It's Dawn"

YAY! Dawn has joined the party of doom...eh...awesomeness. Isn't it the same thing? Anyways, don't be afraid to show support, it means a lot and please vote! Okey, hope you enjoyed and until next time...

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua