Chapter 1: Pain

Alexs  PoV

My head and whole body hurt like I've got hit by a car. But that's just normally when you world jump. And my condition didn't make it better. Everything was blurry. Soon my eyes would adjust to this kind of light but until the I would be almost blind. After a while I realize that I'm lying on a road. I can feel how the pain from my world jump is about to go off as I feel like I'm hit by a car again. But this time is an actual car. I can feel how my body flings away and before I black out I can hear worried voices coming closer.

Mitch PoV

I sight. Adam and Jason are arguing about witch ice cream that is the tastiest. I should be talking with them but I have to focus on the road. We are on our way back from MineCon and it's my turn to drive. As the discussion gets more intense in the back I have to turn around and tell them  to quite down. But as I do that, Adam quiets and just points at the road, screaming

"Mitch, WATCH OUT!!!" I look back on the road, just to see a girl, about my age, getting hit by out car. She flies away, spinning and she looks like she unconscious. I quickly get out of the car, running up to her. Her left arm looks broken and her right leg doesn't look good.

"Jason, call the ambulance!" I scream over to him. Hopefully it will be here soon.  Her orange hair looks like it's on fire and...I can't believe I drove over a person!! Adam has frozen inside of the car. His face is pale and just stares at the girl in my arms. The arm is bleeding and her heart beats are weak.

After what felt like an eternity an ambulance finally shows up. They take the girl and asks if any of us wants to join in. Jason and Adam looks at me, after all, I'm the one who took over when the accident happened. But still, I'm the one who rode her over.

Alexs PoV

I wake to a beeping from a...heart monitor? When I open my eyes I realize that I'm in a hospital room, with a strange boy, about my age, next to my bed. As I try to move he looks up and his brown hazel eyes meet my ocean blue.

"You should not move that arm" He mumbles and points at my left arm. Now, I realize that my arm is in plaster. I gasp. My right leg has a lot of bandages wrapped around it and it hurts when I try to move it.

"Or that leg" He fills in. I give him a confused look and he blushes.

"I'm sorry that I rode you over with my car and, oh, my name is Mitch by the way." His words sounds weird and I realize that he's Canadian. His brown hair wigs from side to side as he talks. He's quite cute...

Chapter 1, ladies and gentlemans. Hope you enjoy and read the upcoming chapters.

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua