Chapter 2: Visitor

Mitch PoV

Its been three days since the accident with me riding a girl over. She never even told me her name. But still I cant get her out of my head. It's something about her...

I'm being waked up from my thoughts by a knock on the door. I hear Jason running down the stairs, screaming 'I'll open it'. The door opens and I can hear Jason talking to somebody.

Her hair was like fire, eyes like seas. And I don't even know her name.

Someone pats me on the shoulder. I turn around to see Jason and...her. She smiles from her...wheelchair? Did she have a wheelchair before. I search my memories, and no, she didn't have it before. She must have noticed my confused face and looks at the wheelchair, because she starts to laugh. The sound of it is like the angels singing.

"I have to have this because of my leg. It's hard to walk on crutches when you can't use one of your arms" She smiles and I blush. There is defiantly something about her. Or am I just in love?

Alexs PoV

I smile and he blushes. Jason leaves us with a 'I've got to record' face. Now it's just me and Mitch left.

" Oh, my name is Alex, by the way" It looks like he's kind of tasting the name, finding nicknames and more. I smile again and he wonders if I'm mad at him for riding me over. But I tell him I'm not, still he looks ashamed.

Then, he ask that one question I don't want to answer but I know I have to.

" What where you doing on the road?" I look away, trying to hide but he asks again.

" I guess I have to tell you" I start telling him my story. First he looks at me with disbelief and later, horror. Like I'm a monster.

"Please don't tell the others" I whisper to him.

What did Alex tell poor Mitch that made him stare in horror? Find out in the next chapter!

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua