Chapter 56: Connecting

Summer break! It has been two days since it started and I wanted to tell you that I will still  update everyday, but it might be later than usual. Just so you know

Tys PoV

"What do you mean 'enderborn'?" I said, my chock making me sound a bit angry. But I wasnt.

"I was born half endermen half human. And this enderdragon blood did not make it easier to controll myself." I stared at her. Enderborn. But that was just a story made up by that 'Rythian' guy. But if she was right, what other crazy stories and Fan-Fictions could become reality. If you call being teleported and stuck in Mincraft as reality, then this was very real. Very real.

"Okey, just promise not to hurt me" I said, taking a step back. She nodded her head and continued, not caring about me. Stone cold.

"Hey, Ty" She shouted a bit further ahead.

"Yeah?" I shouted back

"I found the exit"

Alexs PoV

She thought she broke me. I only played her like on of my marionetts. The guard put me in a tent and guarded it all the time, waiting for a girl to pop out. But she never came. Neither did they notice the little ocelot that ran between their legs. To easy. Really bad guards.

I ran away into the forest, when I heard someone talking close by. Slowly, I crept forwards through the bushes. There I saw Ty and Tiwis sister. I morphed back into human and came to greet them hello.

"I see you guys finally got out" I say in a sarcastic voice, making them jump at my sudden apperance.

"Alex!" Ty screamed and ran over to me. But he stopped right infront of me, seeming not to know what to do. I sigh inside and hugged him. He can be so silly some times.

"You want to do something fun?" I asked, a glimt of evil in my eyes.

" How evil?" The girl asks.

" Very evil" I say with a big evil smile all over my face. Both her and Ty joins in.

This is going to be fun...

Adams PoV

I listened to Herobrines plans. So that was the way he thought. And I must admitt that it was pretty good. But it had it weaknesses.

"So, what do you think?" He asked, eyeing me down.

" Perfect" I immitated one of Skybrines evil smiles and Herobrine seemed satisfied with it. He then winks me away and I go straight to my tent.

"Alex, can you hear me?" I tried contacting Alex over thelepaty. But there was no respons.

"Um, Mitch, can you hear me?" I sent a thought to my canadian friend.

"Adam?" I heard him answer.

"Hey, how it is going?" I sent him.

"Well, Alex is kidnapped and we had a fight in the camp so Toff, Tiwi and I along with Ian left the camp" He said, really quick.

"You WHAT?!"

Next chapter explaines!

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua