Chapter 30: Impossible

Ians PoV

Toff and I went to the hospital together. She talked about everything and nothing and made the car not seem so empty. I did not want to say it out loud, but I missed all of them. And the fans were starting to get worried. I had told them that the other were sick and there will only be pre-recorded stuff coming out. Some of them wondered why I wasn't sick and I told them I already have had this sickness before. That made them quiet. I parked my car and together we went in. Toff left to check on her friends and I looked into the rooms my friends were in. They all looked like they were sleeping. The memory of me finding them was still glued onto my eyes. And that was three days ago. Toff and I had become really good friends. The house was so quiet in the night and hearing her snoring made me calm down. And that girl could snore. It was like both Jerome and Mitch together.

"W-here am I?" Someone mumbled. I looked next to me, just to see Jerome sitting straight up and awake in his bed. His eyes looked around and got bigger when he realized where he was. He then looked at me.

"Ian?" I ran over to him, starting to ask questions.

"What happened?" I started of easy. It took a minute before Jerome stopped staring at me and finally answered.

"We went to Adams friend to save Alex and he took us into Minecraft. Then Adam died and now he's not. It's just a big mess" He had been talking so fast so at first I did not really understand where one word ended and the next on started. But when I sorted out the sentence in my head, I thought Jerome had gone insane.

"That is not possible" I told him over and over again. But he just stared into space, not connectable. Then he suddenly fell to his pillow, in coma once again. I gasped. He...

Toff ran in, breathing heavy.

"You will not believe me, but one of my friends just woke up and told me they were in Minecraft. The she just slipped into coma again!" She screamed at me, making all of the doctors outside the room looking at us. I turned around and showed her my chocked expression. She instantly understood that the same had happened to me. Smart, she was, and quiet beautiful. Not the time.

Adams PoV

I could not believe my eyes. It was actually Dawn. My first ever love. And she looked at me like I was a stranger. A stranger. The stranger that she had told all of her secrets to, the one she had loved and then broken up.

"Dawn, is it really you?" I looked at her with adore in my eyes. She stared at me.

"Who are you?" Her words made my heart sink to my feet. Did she not remember me? Her first (and hopefully only) boyfriend.

"Don't you remember me?" My voice was filled with chock and hidden sorrow. I now knew how Alex must have felt, that night so long ago when I first saw her using her powers. It felt to long ago. And like another world. So far away. My eyes started to fill with tears and Dawn noticed it.

"Are you okey? She asked me, clearly worried. Maybe she still had feelings for me.

"Yee" I said and walked away, leaving them behind. What I needed now was some time alone to clear my mind.

YAY! I love myself for making Dawn forget Adam. Now I can crush his feelings like you crush a piece of happiness with a big hammer. Totally normal. Feel kind of evil...Anyways

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua