Chapter 34: Ears

Alexs PoV

I woke up. The horrible pain was gone. But something was not right. I could feel that Adam was close by. Was he captured? Tiwi sat up.

"Trance, what's going on?" She asked the chained girl. So, her name was Trance. Where had I heard that before?

"It's okey Tiwi. Don't you worry." Trance answered with the most calm voice she could make. Tiwi seemed to relax for a bit and then said

"I wonder what Toff is doing right now" I figured she was talking to herself. And just as her sister was about to answer, everything got white. But that is not the worst part. The sound made my ears blow of and when I lifted my hand to cover them, I could not find them. When the white went away, I patted myself all over my head, trying to find my ears. But when I did, I regret looking for them. Because, they were on top of my head, all fluffy and...ocelot like.

Crap

I quicky checked my back, and surley enough, there was an ocelot tail there. My scream made the two others jumpscare. He had turned me into a ocelot hybrid! Tiwi started to pat her own head, just to find a pair of fluffy wolf ears.

Our screams echoed around the whole mansion

Adams PoV ( He's not dead...yet)

Even when Skybrine had control, I could see through our eyes. Is this how it was for him, if so, he could see all I did. That was an advantage for me right now. But he could probably use it when I was in control. A scream echoed around the mansion, sounding oddly much like Alex and someone else. Weird.

Herobrine had taken Ty down into the cellar but he kept Markus. Soon, I understood why.

The torture was horrible to watch. Herobrine used magic, his fists and of course a whip. I tried to look away, but Skybrine was very eager to remember every detail. Markus screams of pained chorused with the two others and soon, all we heard was screams. Why did Markus not fight back? I soon realized that Skybrine had a knife in his hands. If Markus did any kind of resistance, I would emmidatly die. And probably the others as well. Markus was an ohonrable man. Was? I had already started thinking of him as dead.

Ians PoV

Eveyday, at the same place and time, Toff and I sat waiting for a doctor to have some positiv news to tell us. But everyday we left without any signs of our friedns waking up. It had been over a week. The fans had started to send 'get well soon' cards and I put them in the end of my friends beds. I was right now just about to unpack the bag of cards, when Toff started to drag my arm. She had just been over to her friends.

"Ian, come!" She said loudly over and over again. I sigh and followed her. When I enter the room, my hearts skips a few beets.

No, they are not awake. But the one I recall as Trance has a pair of dragon wings poking out of her back and the one Toff calls Tiwi has fluffy wolf ears and a furry tail. I rub my eyes over and over again, hoping I'm hallucinating. But I'm not. I slowly walk up to the comatised Tiwi and place my hand on one of her ears.

It's real.

Damdamdaaaa! I really love writing this story and I hope you enjoy reading it and give some feedback or just a random comment. It gives me motivation to continue. Anyways...

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua