Chapter 10: Escape

Alexs PoV

What should I do? Sleep here or run away again? I turned to my window. Outside, a storm was coming. My window was already wet. Thunder came closer and soon the storm would be straight over the house.

I took a deep breath and made my decision. My bag is packed in case of situations like this.

I pull myself out of the bed, taking on some clothes. A pair of light blue jeans, a black top with an endermens purple eyes on it. I then pull my long orange hair into a bundle, putting my light green creeper cap over. Ready to go, just need to get out of the house.

That is easier said than done. Jason was for some reason sleeping on the couch. Quietly, I sneaked down the the stairs, past Jason and closed the front door carefully behind me.

I was free

Mitch PoV

" Have any of you guys seen Alex?" I yelled to the others. She was nowere to be seen.

" No, how so?" Jerome yelled back. " Isn't she in her room?" His face appearde on the bottom of the staircase. I left him hanging, and knocked on her rooms door.

" Alex, I'm coming in" I said. My last wish was to see her naked. Or did I?I wasn't quiet soore. My thoughts was a bit blurry, I woke up not long ago. But she was not in her room. And I had already checked the roilets and interrupted Adam in his private toilet time...

On her desk was a little note. I held it in my hands and read it outloud.

" Dear Team Crafted. I've left you because I know you do not want me here. Don't come after me, I'm fine. Byes from Alex"

I stare at the yellow/white sheet of paper in my hands. Is she really gone? That cant be true. Or is it?

Behind me I hear Adam and Jason.

"Sis?" Adam mumbles

" What have I've done?" Jason asks himself

That is the end of chapter...some number....Anyways, I hope you enjoy and keep on reading.

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua