Chapter 46: Remember

Herobrines PoV

I smiled. My army was marching out the gates, heading in the direction of where the rebels had their camp. I frowned. After I left Notch with his hands tied and knocked out to my generals, I had notcied the lack of prisoners in my cellar. The ocelot and wolf had escaped. I should have known that turning them into those two hybrids would give them the ability to change into the animal.

"What is bothering you?" My love walked up to me. Her voice was smooth with a hidden purr behnd it.

"Just your sister" I say, sounding pretty angry. Her dark blue eyes only shows a hint of anger until they change back to their emotioness state.

"Should I take care of her?" She whisperes into my ear. I smile, that would be perfect.

"Yes please, Claries" (Pronused Clariees) She smiles and walks out the door. Now I have one less rebel to worry about.

Clarises PoV (Totally unexpected)

Finding my sister would be so easy. I could sense when she was near, and feel where she was. That was one of the benefits being the older of us two. I had discovered all of my powers and knew how to use them, while she did not know a thing. And the thought of that she had allied herself with players, disgusting. But some of them could be useful.

I sneaked closer to their camp. They were running around, collecting supplies and crafting. Seems like they knew that our army was coming. Pathetic. They wouldn't stand a chance. My sister left the camp, saying that she was going to get something. No one noticed, witch was a big advantage for me. If she suddenly dissabeared, they would not notice before it was to late. An evil grin spread across my face. My sister walked away and into a bit of forest nearby. I followed closley, not making a single sound. This would be easier than I thought.

"Come out, I know your there" My sister said to the trees. I slowly walked out of the bush I was hiding in, with my hands in the air. She stared at me with hatred in her eyes. The way she was standing told me that she was ready to run away any second. I put on a fake smile and lowered my hands.

"I just wanted to check on you" The sound of my words was like liquid honey, all smoth and full of illusions. But she did not get herself tricked that easily.

"You dont care about me" She said. That followed by a mumbeling under breath. "I know you love Herobrine"

"And I know you love that Deadlox guy" I answered.

"Cliche"

So know you know who Alexs sister is. I hope you enjoyed the little twist I made. Anyways, for more evilness, stay tuned!

Seeeyaaa!

~-Mikkua