Chapter 57: Leaving Camp

Mitch PoV

"You WHAT!?" Adam screamed.

"Well...

~FLashBack~

Toff cried, and kept doing it how hard Ian tried to calm her down.

"It's absurd. She must be hallucinating or something" Jerome said.

"Or lying" Jason quietly added. Toff froze and looked up. Her face was red from tears and her eyes watery.

"You think I would lie?" She said under breath, staring at Jason and Jerome, but most Jason. The rest of the camp was quiet, feeling the tension in the air.

"Well..." Jason trailed of, not really sure what to say. Toff got up and walked over to him.

"Look in my eyes and say I lied" She said, staring Jason down. And the fact that she was just as tall as him made him a bit nervous. If he said something, Tiwi would be angry and jump on him. And probably beat him to death if Toff didnt stop her. Never under estimate Tiwi. That would be your last mistake.

"M-Maybe" Jason studdered. For ten seconds no one moved or talked. I found myself keeping my breath. Then, Toff slapped Jason in the face.

"I would NOT LIE ABOUT SUCH AN IMPORTANT THING!" She screamed before walking back over to Tiwi and Ian.

"You cant just slap him!" Jerome says, getting involved in the argument.

"And he shouldn't say that she lies" I stepped in the middle.

"OH, SO YOUR ON THE STRANGERS SIDE INSTED OF YOUR FIRENDS?" Jerome screamed, his furr wiggling around angirly.

"ARE YOU ANY BETTER!" I screamed back and started packing my stuff. Ian and Tiwi followed my example and did it aswell.

"Bye" I said as Toff, Tiwi, Ian and I left the camp.

~End of FLashBack~

"So, you just left?" Adam asked confused.

"Yes"

Trance PoV

We sneaked around the enemie camp. Guards were everywhere  but we were really hard to spot. Darkness had decended and me plus Ty were almost invisible. Alex had turned into an ocelot and scouted ahead. We cept constant contact via thelepathy. Really smart actually.

We reached a tent and crouched inside. Alex stood there, looking very concerned.

"Is there something wrong?" Ty whispered. Alex looked up, her eyes looking dark blue in the dull light of an old lamp.

"No, there is nothing" She sounded odd.

I remember that voice

"Ty, back away" I said to him. He glanced at me before doing it.

"What are yo..." She got cut of by the flames sorrunding her. Ty stared at the circle of fire that sorrunded his (hopefully) girlfriend.

"You little ****!" She screamed. Slowly, Alex faded away and in her place stood Claires. I increased the heat of the flames and she got caught on fire. She kept on screaming as the flames ate her. I wathced in amusment. Ty seemed rather terrified.

Well...

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua