Chapter 40: Liquid

Toffs PoV

The world became blurry around us. I tried to hold in to Ians hand, but my body was liquid. A tiny scream slipped through my lips, and Ian turned to me. Half of his face was a jelly of colours. I must have looked just as creepy because he stared at me with a pair of liquid eyes (logic).

And the it all disappeared.

When I opened my eyes, I first saw just white and soon, more colours came to me. Green, blue and brown with a stain of white filled my vision. I concentrated to see shapes and squinted my eyes. What? First, how did we get outside and second, since when was the world cubical and game looking?

Whaaaaaaaaat!?

I look around and see Ian lying on the grass next to me. But Jeb is nowhere to be seen. Where has that crazy man gone? Ian grown and I get on my feet, walking over to him. He sees me and smiles.

"Hello there superstar" He says in jokingly voice as he stands up. It is like I've seen red. Before I can anything about it, my arms are out, pushing Ian back on the ground. I quickly regret what I've done, but it is already to late.

"Don't Ever Call Me Superstar" I say under breath. Ian looks at me with a surprised expression on his face. I walk away, not wanting to say sorry. Because I don't want to. Behind me, Ian comes to his feet. I don't want to say sorry because...I liked it.

No. Don't let it take it over. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know. Don't let him know. I take a few deep breaths and turn to face him.

"So, where is Jeb?" He asks. The fact that our guide is gone hasn't bothered me until now. I look around to try and find him, but he is nowhere to be seen. 

"Ehm" We both spin around and I cant stop myself from falling apart in laughter. In front of us is a pixie with the name jeb_ displayed over it. Ian stands chocked while I fall to the ground, holding my stomach and trying to not die. Jeb looks humiliated. But I cant stop laughing. He has gotten tiny wings attached to his back, a link looking costume and pointy ears.

"Your a pixie" Ian finally gets back his ability to speak.

"You don't say?" Jeb says, pointing at the obvious.

I died from laughter that day (metaphorically)

Jeb is a flipping pixie! *Laughs and cries* Sometimes my brain has the craziest of ideas. Try to imagine Jeb as a pixie and you'll know why I laugh so much. PIXIE!!!!

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua