Chapter 20: Travelling

Jasons PoV

"Okey everyone. Hold on to each other!" Markus screams. I grab Tys hand so he's on my left and Jerome is then on my right. Markus starts mumbling weird words and soon, it feels like we are in the middle of a hurricane.
As I looked arond, I realized that we actually were in the middle of an hurrican. Suddenly, it all froze. My friends faces changed into squares. What's is this place?! I looked down on myself and saw that I had a blue space suit. In panick, I let go of Tys and Jeromes hands. This little mistake made me faint.
And when I woke up I wouldn't be the same
If I woke up

Adams PoV

We swirled through the edge of our universe and into the next one. The feeling of flying filled me and I could feel that I was smiling a sheepish smile. But I could not stop myself. I look at the others. Markus looks like he's on a walk in a normal forest. Jerome and Mitch seems fascinated and Ty's just staring at the blur of universes around us. Jason looked straight at me with eyes big as plates. I could feel how my body changed. Almost there. My hands got cubical just like the rest of my. And to everyone else.

Jason screamed. I saw it more than I heard it. Then he made a big mistake

He let go of Jerome and Ty

Alexs PoV

I woke up from my sleep. Something or someone was soon here. I smiled.

The were coming

Herobrines PoV (Surprise!)

I put my fingers through my brown hair. The great king of destruction, was nervous. I was never nervous. Three days ago that words meaning was unknown to me. But not anymore. I could feel how things changed. And I don't like things changing without me telling it to.

What was the great king of destruction afraid of? The one that could slay armies with just a blink, the one that had defeated Notch and banned him to the world of men?

He was afraid of his own son

Sky was supposed to rule with him, not fight against him. He was to much like his mother. To weak, to kind. I shake my head in disgust. He was to much like Elenor

Made a little puny twist for you there! Elenor was the first name that popped up in my head when I wrote this chapter. A lot of PoV changes but it's just a part of this story.

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua