Chapter 35: Lightning

Trances PoV (Derp)

Their screams had continued for five minutes until both of them lost their voices. My god, that scream cut right through my head. Now Tiwi was fast asleep and the other one sobbing. I closed my eyes and tried to fall alseep. And in my dreams, I got a vision.

Ians PoV

As I touched one of Trances majestic wings, she sat straight up. I jumped back in suprise. Toff comes running from Tiwis bed.

"Trance!"She exclaimes with a high pitch voice. A big smile has spread across her face. Trance looks at her, me and then her back. As she does, she pales. The two dragon wings reflects the light from a window, wich makes them sparkle i  purple. It's is really beautiful with purple sparks on midnight black wings. But Trance doesn' t look like she feels the same.

"What is going on here?" Toff asks her friend. Her patient is totally gone. But Trance does not seem connectable. Weird. And suddenly she falls over and is back in coma. Toff frowns, not sad but angry now. I understand her. Something around here is not right. I took out my phone, connected to internet and searched for "Markus Persson". Immediatly my screen was filled with pictures of him. And also a skin. When I looked closer on it, I realized that this Markus must be the Markus, as in the Notch. Toff looked over my shoulder. Her face was close to mine. A little turn on my head and then our lips would met.

Not the time

Tys PoV

Adam was Skybrine, Markus unconcius and I was carried to a cell. We pasted two girls and then...Alex! She stared at me in chock and...flipped her cat ears from side to side? Since when did she have cat ears? The guards threw me into a cell next to Alex. She came crawling to the bars dividing our cells as soon as the guards left.

"Ty! What are you doing here?" She asked me, her ears flat on her head. I looked up at her and tried to smile, a weak smile. She put her hand through the bars and on my shoulder.

"Aoch!" She said and pulled her hand away. A spark had emitted as we touch each other. She looked at me in awe.

"You..." She got cut of by some guards opening my cell. They pulled me away and up into the room Herobrine was in. And there he sat on his thrown like some sort of king. The guards push me down on my knees.

"You should be happy" Herobrine says, with a grinning Adam on his side. No, Skybrine I corrected myself. Adam would never join this monster.

"Not many gets a chance like this. To join me and save their friends." He stared at me. I glared up at him in the most rebelish look I could make and then I spitted on his feet.

"I Will Never Join You, You MONSTER!!" My scream made the room freeze. The guards looked scared, Skybrine confused and Herobrine suprised. But he quicly got together again.

"Well, you have choosen the path of death." He smiled and lifted his right hand. And before I knew it, lightining struck me.

The pain was mind blowing

I screamed. It seemed like it would never end. The lightining burnt me and hurt more than just my body. I would remember this pain for the rest of my life. Wake up in the middle of the night, screaming from the memorie of this pain. And suddenly, it stopped.  I gasped for air. My muscles hurt and I could not move.

"Stop father" Skybrine said. Had Adam taken controll? If so, he would probably not call Mr. Electric-hand father. But his eyes was still glowing white. Why did he then stop Herobrine from ending my life.

"Why do you try to stop me?" Herobrine said, not happy.

"Because we can use him..." Skybrine said with an evil smirk on his face. Herobrine joined in Skybrines smirk and quickly clapped his hands. A pair of guards came carrying an angry Alex. They threw her next to me and I quicly helped her up. But before I could make any sort of move, my hands had been tied together behind my back. So had Alexs hands. Her ears layed flat on her head and a slight 'frrrzzzz' was in her mouth.

"I like how you think son" Herobrine said. One of the guards grabbed my shirt collar and dragged my up, next to Herobrines thrown. With Skybrine on one side and me on the other, Herobrine lifted his hand once again and did the same to Alex as he did to me. Her scream made deep cuts in my heart and soul.

"Stop, please!"Tears were streaming down my face. I could not take this. Not on Alex. It hurt me more than the lightning had, but this pain was mental and not fysical. Herobrine smiled, now knowing my weakness. A chain was placed around my neck, just like a collar. I looked at Alex, wanting to know if she was okey. Her ears was dangling of her head and the tail lying still on the floor. The only thing that indicated she was still alive was the weak up and down rising from her chest.

"As long as you do as I say, I wont hurt her. But if I ever even suspect that you're going to escape or something like that, I'll kill her." He had putten me to an ultimate. And you could see how happy he was with himself. I lowerd my head, he had won. In the background I could hear Skybrine chuckle. They knew my secret, my biggest weakness.

Not only Mitch had a crush on Alex

As they dragged her out, our eyes met. Hers were thankfull but also filled with sorrow. She was sad for me? But I'm a monster! Still she did.

Awww. Tys got elecrified and so did Alex. Trance had a weird vision and Toff & Ian tried to talk with Trance. Overall I feel good. My laugh got even more evil when I wrote about the lightning. >:)

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua