Chapter 37: Vision

Trance PoV

Ty cried himself to sleep and soon my sister followed. Only me and the ocelot girl was awake. My vision was still in my head and I couldn't get it out.

"It is quiet annying, isn't it?" The girl suddenly mumbles.

"What do you mean?" I ask, but already knowing the answer.

"Your vision" She says, looking into my eyes.

"I-I saw my friend Toff and Ian. They were in the hospital and I layed in one of the beds" My words sounded panicked and worried. The picture of my wings irl was still to strong. The ocelot nods.

"I had something similar. A lot of doctors stood over me and asked me questions. They were so loud" She grins at the memory of pain.

Ians PoV

I sat down into the driver seat, as Toff jumped in next to me. Rain was poring down and we had just left the hospital. Toff sat quiet, probably thinking about Trances awekening. I turned on the radio.

(Cursive text means radio)

Hello and welcome to the news. The police in LA have found a new teenager in coma. She is the 8: th this month. Just like the others, the doctors found no sign of alcohol or drugs. Not even symptoms of coma.

This is Eddie Murphy reporting about the coma

I quickly turned of the radion, and made a U-turn. My turn made Toff jump.

"What are you doing?" She asked as I drive back to the hoapital. I did not answer and just ignored her. As we entered the parking lot, an ambulance came driving in top speed. Some doctors rushed out of it and placed their comatised patience on a gurney. I just needed to take one look at it, already knowing who it was.

Alex

~Magical Timeskip~

Toff and I sat next to her bed. Alex had been put in the same room as Trance and Tiwi. I stared at her. A tail and fluffy ears. She gets kidnapped and when they find her, she is in coma with a pair if fluffy car ears and a tail. A tail! What the heck!

" I know someone who could help us!" Toff suddenly exclaimes.

"Who?" I ask her.

"Jeb of course!" Is she crazy or just a real idiot? " Notch is in coma, and the others said something about Minecraft!" She continues. Yupp. Totally crazy. But as I learnt from hanging with Adam and Jerome, don't question the crazy peoples theories.

"Um, sure. But how are we going to contact him?" I ask. For a second, Toff looks trubbled.

" MINECON!!!" She shouts, really happy. I was just about to tell her that Jeb might not be there when I remeberd Adams words. ' Never argue with someone that has their head in the blue' Adam was crazy in his own way, but sometimes he had right. I sigh and follows Toff back to the car.

~Skip to MineCon, because car rides are boring~

I hopped out of the car and followed a very enthusiastic Toff inside. As soon as I did, tons of fans blocked my way with questions and authographs. Toff went on without me. The crowd of fans sorrunded me with their chat.

"Ian, please sign my shirt!" " Why are you here and not the others?" and " I'm your biggest fan!" filled the air around me.

Toffs PoV (Yupp)

Ian got surronded by his fans. But I just kept on searching for Jeb. My heart hurt. I was also a Youtuber, but no one knew who I was. Well, maybe because I never showed my face on camera. But to see Ian have so many fans around him was trubbeling my already trubble filled heart. I sigh and continued looking for Jeb. And after a bit of sneaking around, I found him backstage.

"Jeb! Please, I need your help!" I whispered, not wanting to make the secutiry guards notice that I had no pass card.

"Ehm. I'm a bit bizzy" Jeb said looking around. I suddenly understood what or rather who he was looking for.

"Markus's not coming you know. And that is why I need your help" I whispered. Jeb shrugged.

"I dont know what you are talking about" He said.

"Oh, but I think you do. He and my friends ars in there with him." Jeb seemed a bit interested but the turned away. " They ars stuck in Minecraft" I added, trying to get his attention. But he started to walk away.

"Please" I pleaded with tears in my eyes. Before I could stop myself, I was crying. Jeb turned around with sorrow all over his face.

"I need a distraction" He quickly said. I whiped the tears away and nodded.

"And now, a big applause for our next celebertie" I could hear the host say into the mic. Jeb nodded and ran to his room. I took a deep breath and walked up on the scene. The host looked suprised at me but gave me the mic.

"Hello everyone" I said into the mic. My words echoed around the big hall. The crowd looked at me with suprise and curiosity. "You might not know me, but at Youtube my name is ToffieTwo" I said shyly. To my suprise exploded in happy fangirl screams. I jumped. They knew who I was? My courage grew a tiny piece.

Ians PoV

I had finally gotten rid of the fans. Dont miss understand me. I love the fans and all their support, but now is not really the time. A massive cheering was heard from the stage. Must be someone famous. Maybe even Jeb. I walked over to and...my heart stopped.

Up on the stage Toff stood with a crowd of crazy fans cheering as she was singing some song.

" I cant remember to forget you" She sang with her beatiful singing voice. I realized what song it was. 'Cant remember to forget you' with Shakira and Rihanna.

"Oh oh oh, I keep forgetting I should let you go. But when you look at me the only memory is us kissing i the moon light" Our eyes met and all my feelings for her must have been seen in my eyes. And the deeper I looked into hers, I saw love but also...regret.

"Ian" Someone shook my shoulder. I turned my head just to look up in Jebs face. " Toff said you needed some help"

Okey, I did not write that Toff has a beatiful singing voice because I think I have one (even if my friends tells me so) . No, it is because I would love to be able to sing beatifuly and Toff is kind if like who I dream about being. So that is why. And if you are wondering qhy I choose this song is because it was the first one that popped up i my head. Anyways...

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua