Chapter 15: Sorrow

Alexs PoV

I woke up in a room with no doors or windows. The more you think about the 'room' the more it looks like a cell. And I know this place to well.

It was my room

There is still blood on the floor. My blood. I feel watch as I'm sitting on my bed. As I turn around I see Him.

"Hello Alex. Lets play a little game" Herobrine says with a smirk on his face.

No

He took a tight grip of my shirts collar and teleports away. My body hurts as we teleport through a wall. Wait, was that wall blocky?

Oh no

I'm in Minecraft

Adams PoV

Mitch was avoiding me and Jason had locked hinself in his room. Jerome was with Mitch and Ian did not want to talk.

I'm a monster

No one wants me here. Now I understand how Alex felt. I take my jacket and yells to the others that I'm going on a walk. No one responds ans I leave the house behind me.

The air is cold and the ground wet. Not a nice day for a walk. The trees look at me with fear and anger. I'm a monster.

Someone taps me on the shoulder and I turn around to face a...Steve?! The man hands me a letter and disappears. Totally normal. Not

I open the letter and read it outloud. It reads

"Hello son. I've got your sister here and I'll torture her untill you hand yourself over.

From Herobrine" I freeze as I'm finished. Hes got Alex? And to save her I have to give myself up to him.

I have to tell the guys!

Yay! A new chapter done. Feels good. A bit wierd chapter but you have to bare with me.

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua