Chapter 6: Truth

Just so you know, I've got a policy that I'll always, or as often as I can, write more than 400 words every chapter. Anyways, lets continue!

Alex PoV

I cried and cried. And so I continued until I had no tears left. Maybe I should tell him, about me, about everything.

About Dawn.

That might catch his attention. But before I can put together a plan of how to tell him, someone knocks on the bedroom door. I try to look like I haven't cried but give up and drive over to the door. As I open it, a panicked Mitch runs inside.

"Why did you have to tell me?" He asks me, almost shouting. His face shows his emotions. They are shifting between anger, sad and confusion. I try to calm him down, but it just makes us both more frustrated.

"Now I have to lie to my best friends, and why?" He looks at me and I can't hold my anger back.

" DO YOU WANT THEM TO DIE?!" I scream at him. My words makes him go quiet and I regret myself for throwing my problems in  his Canadian face. After a minute of awkward silence and regret I finally speak. "I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to..." My words trail off. Thankfully, everyone else is recording on the upper floor while the guest room is down stairs.

He looks away as I try to talk to him, tell him I'm really sorry.

"Tell them" He suddenly mumbles. I gasp. Tell them? No that's not a good idea. I can't tell them everything. But I guess I could tell them a bit of it...I nod a for the first time this day he looks a bit  relieved.

Mitch PoV

I gather the guys up and tells them Alex needs to tell them something. They look at me weird like I'm the weird one. Only they knew what Alex told me. About her. But she didn't tell me all of it. Just the general stuff.

"Last time, I didn't tell you anything" Alex starts off, looking out over the crowded room. " But this time I will" Her face is a mask of concentration.

"I'm here because, I ran away from my home." She paused, probably overwhelm by the memories. " And now I'm here because I need your help. A great evil is on the way and It will leave this and all other worlds burning." Her eyes filled with tears. She had actually done it. All of my friends looked at her with different expressions on their faces. Jasons confused, Tys filled with disbelief. But Adam looked like he knew what she was talking about, but don't wanted to talk about it. Ian and Jerome both had straight faces and made it impossible to make out their feelings.

"I don't really think you running away is our problem." Jason finally got back to reality. I could see have Alex gave me 'you fault' look before Jason told her to pack her things and leave the house.

"Wait, you can just kick her out! She has nowhere to go and can't even walk herself!" I exclaimed in protest. Jason couldn't just kick her out. She was in a flipping wheelchair and had a broken arm. Jason didn't answer in a while, but I could see how a plan formed in his mind. He starts leaving the room and as he passes me he whispers in my ear

"She can stay until she can walk herself again." He did not seem to like her. Or he was just confused.

~Later, almost night~

As I drove her wheelchair over to her room, she was sobbing. I tried to comfort her and after a while, she stopped. But I knew, as soon as I left she would burst out in tears once again.

"Thank you Mitch" She mumbled as I helped her in bed.

"No problem" I answered but she was already asleep.

I have no idea why Jason became a bit...eh...angry. It just happened. Blame the cat on the other side of my window  *tries to scare the cat away, but it just thinks I'm crazy* Stupid cat...

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua