Chapter 65: Discoverd

Adams PoV

I let the piece of tent fall behind me before I throw myself at the bed. It is not a very comfortable bed so my fall was rather hard. With a sigh I roll over to my back. My eyes stuck to the black tent ceiling I was located under.

Why hadnt Herobrine attacked yet? He was clearly waiting for something. But what?

"Are you done acting now?" A voice cold as ice but strong as the mountains said behind the bed. I mentally face palmed before standing up to face him.

"For a moment I actually believed you. Hah!" Herobrine laughed me straight up in my face. I gritted my teeth in a try to look menacing as he spit words as 'pathetic mortal idiot' and such at me.

"Leave my bloody friends ALONE!" I screamed at him. But he didnt take my sudden rage with confusement or suprise. Just that icy smile he was so fond of.

"Naw, its to boring." He whined, trying to mimic how I said it when I was younger. "Oh, and by the way..." He clapped his hands. "...Brought you a friend..."

A guard came in, carrying something in a black sack. The sack is trying to snake free but the muscular guard doesnt let it. He put the sack down and opened it. With a gasp and tears threatening to spill over I looked at him. His eyes was blurry, as if they were hangning on to cociounsess for dear life.

"J-Jason?"

Herobrines PoV

'Adam' fell down next to his misrable friend. Tears stained his cheeks as he looked at the bruises and cuts my guards so nicely had given him. With a smirk on my lips I told the guards to tie my so called son next to my ignorant brother Notch.

Today is a good day to be alive, for me atleast.

And for a moment, I felt like a little girl who just got a new toy and wants to dance around and sing. The grin on my face grew wider untill it started  to hurt a little.

"Let the battle begin"

Mitch PoV

I stumbled forward, pushing branches out of my way. Tears ran down my face. If they were from anger or sadness I did not know.

"Traitor. Son of a monkey" I mumbled as I pushed another stupid branch out of my way. Where was I even going? I was stuck in a blocky world with a maniac, and a former friend who wanted something more. Why does my life have to be so poopy?!

"Stay right there, human" A voice sounding like a thousand bones breaking at the same time said. A black monstrosity, somewhat resembeling a human skeleton stands in my way. It swing an iron blade back and forth.

"Leave me alone" I growl at him. No, its not a 'him' I correct myself. This wither skeleton is an it.

"Those are not my orders" It says with its horrible voice. I start saying "Shu..." but the words stick onto my tung. Something cold and sharp has just piercerd my stomach from behind. The skeleton smiles at me, or atleast try to.

A cold awarness flushes me. I am dead. I will never see the normal world again nor meet my friends. My whole life, filled with possibilites and maybe love has been taken from me.

And I never told Alex I loved her

OmG! A chapter!!

Jk, I'm sorry for not updating, I'm just being sick and lazy every five minute or so. :P

Have you noticed that alot of books starts killing characters off whenever they start to wrap up the book.

No?

Well, I'll just go back to being lazy

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua