Chapter 48: Stabbed

Jasons PoV

I looked at Tiwi as she laughed with Toff. Her hair, so perfectly brown collected the afternoon sun rays. The green in her eyes matched with the fresh grass around us. Even if her green t-shirt and white pants were dirty and covered in blood, even if she had wolf ears and a tail did her true beaty shine through. I was shot out of my thoughts by hearing Alexs voice shouting something from the trees she went to.

"Alex, who are you talking to?" I shouted over there. But no respons was heard. Then a girl, about 18 ran out with a bloody knife in her hand.

Oh no

I quickly stood up and ran over to the trees. The branches tried to stop me, leaving red marks on my face. But I did not stop.

And there she was, on her knees holding her bleeding stomach. I sat down next to her, letting her know I was there. Blood was all over her already bloody shirt and she was quickly getting paler.

"Guys, GET YOUR LAZY BUTTS OVER HERE!" I screamed back to the others. And before I knew it, Mitch and Jerome came running over to us. They took one look att Alex and then Jerome lifted her up, while Mitch took me back to camp, with me telling what I saw on the way there.

Tys PoV

Do it for Alex? Did she know I loved that ocelot girl? But she was here when I tried to kiss Alex. So she probably knew. I put my teeth together, concentraiting on using the little energy I had left to summon the zombie to our freedom. He slowly rised up from the ground, his green skin and ripped clothes making me feel sick. Sick with...joy. Tears dripped down my face, making it wet again.

"What do you want me to do, Master?" He asked, with his slow and disgusting voice. Master? Did he just call me Master. A bolt of joy shoots through me.

"Get me out of this cell" I said, in a demanding voice. The zombie nodded and turned to the cell door. He then ripped his hand of and used one of his fingers as a key to open the look. Just the sight of rotten flesh being torn apart made me throw up the little food I had in my stomach. The ender girl did not seemed amused. More disgusted. Her eyes flicked from me to the zombie. They were filled with mistrust and horror. She saw me as the monster had I summoned.

The lock klicked and the door opened. He had actually done it! The zombie turned around and bowed before shattering inti tiny pieces and form a pile of dark green dust.

"You did it, Ty" The enderdragon-girl said before the world faded and became dark.

Alexs PoV

I growned. The pain hit me as soon as I woke up. I tried to move, but decided not to. This pain was not pleseant. And moving would probably make it worse. Instead, I tried to open my eyes. At first, the world was blurry, but soon shapes and colours started to appear. O grown again, the light is to bright and all the colours make my head spin around in circles.

"Guys, she okey" Jerome says close by. I force my eyes open once more and look up in a worried bacca face.

"Who was that? And why did you go there? What happened. And why did you get stabbed?!" Jason spoke so quick I was worried his tunge would fall out.

I guess it was time to tell them my story

Next chapter is going to explaine all about Alexs past and stuff. But untill then...

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua