Chapter 19: Sis

Alexs PoV

I could not believe my eyes. The thing on my bed was shiny, looked familiar but at the same time from another world. How it got here I do not know. But I know how to use it. There is a little note next to it.

'This is a little present for you behaving. You may call your friend, but do not tell them anything. From Herobrine' It said. My fingers followed the edges of this wonderful thing. Soon, the wanting got the upper hand of me and I opened it.

I opened the laptop

A laptop

Adams PoV

Ty tickled me and soon Jason and Jerome joined in. Mitch stood in the edge of our human pile. Was he still afraid of me? Markus laughed. I cried, in joy. Suddenly, Jason stood up and opened his backpack. Out, he takes his laptop. It's buzzing. He opens it and stares at it in chock.

"Adam, what is Alex Skype name?" He mumbles, not looking away from the screen.

"Ehm, TheOneAndOnly_Alex I think. Not sure though." Adam mumbles a lot of 'maybe' and Jason turn his computer around so all of us can see.

TheOneAndOnly_Alex is calling. Want to answer? Yes/No.

We all freeze. Alex?

"Answer" Mitch whispers. Jason presses the button and a familiar face pops up on the screen. A pale, muddy face looks at us.

"H-Hi guys" Her voice sounds strong, even for the situations she's in. You might have thought that she would have been beaten down, having the Stockholm syndrome, but no. There she was, still fighting, still strong. Her eyes still sparked with the fire of fighting.

"Sis?" My voice cracked and my eyes filled with tears. She nodded, making some of her dirty hair cover her blue eyes. Why did I take note on the details? I suddenly realized what my mind was doing. It was taking in all her details in case I would never see her again.

But I wont let that happen

Markus walks up to Jasons laptop.

"Where are you?" His voice is serious.

"If I tell you, he will hurt me." Her voice sounds...broken for a few seconds. She looks down.  "But he will anyway." The sound of defeat is gone and revenge has taken its place. "He cant hurt me. You knew that, didn't you?" She looks up, her eyes glowing their light blue colour.

YAY! She's still alive! If anyone guesses who this 'Markus' is, then you'll get a slice of pizza!

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua