Chapter 55: Crushed

Alexs PoV

I feel how my kidnapper puts me down on the ground. He puts me down so I'm laying on my left side witch hurts my no longer broken arm. I wince a little but stops as I hear a familiar voice

"Your not that easy to get rid of, you know that?" My sister says, clearly happy.

Adams PoV

Herobrine led my body to the main tent where he had his throne replica. This man just had to have a throne. I mean, how self obsessed can you be? Many people I know are self obsessed but not on this mans level. He even had a budder crown! But I had  one as well. Well, that one was made out of paper. This looked like real budder. BUDDER!! The thought of it send chills of pleasure down my spine. Wait, I can feel my spine? But that means...I tried to move my hand, just one finger, and...it moved!

I've always known budder was magical

Claries PoV (A lot of PoV swithces)

I watched with amusement as my hired kidnapper put down my sister. She struggled a bit, but soon gave up.

"Your not that easy to get rid of, you know that?" I said, smiling. She ran away from Herobrine twice and he had guards looking for her. But guess who found her first? I did. If he did not love me after this, then he must be totally crazy. I dragged the sack of her head, making her blink like an owl at the dull light. Must have been pretty  dark in that sack. Well, it is after all just a sack. Think it was potatoes in it earlier. CONCENTRATE! I was getting of track. Not sleeping for 48 hours may not be the best idea when it comes to the criticts.

"You traitor, allieing with Herobrine!" She screamed and tried to bite me. I hit her in the face, slapping her cheek.

"And your just as bad! You allied with PLAYERS!" I screamed back at her, all of my finess and poker faces blown away by the wind of tiredness and lonleyness.

"Mom wouldn't want you to do this. Not dad either" Alex said in a lower tone. I sighed, not really caring about her helpless words.

"I dont have time for this" Alex started sobbing and I tell the guards to take her to one of the tents and keep her there. But before they leave, I copy my sisters look. I then walk over to the little pond next to my tent, looking at my reflection. My blond hair is gone and my sarcastic face is replace by Alexs flame orange and a bit happier and paler face. But my eyes are just as normal with their dark blue colour. I still remember when Alex got hit by the potion. How her hair changed, her voice and body as well. The only thing that was the same was her light blue eyes. I had always wanted eyes like that. So bright and filled with hope. Well, not any more.

I had crushed it all

I do not know what to say, ecept...

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua