Chapter 4: Ocean eyes

Adams PoV

I tried to fall asleep again but couldn't. My nightmare had me in its grip and haunted me over and over again.

Glowing eyes in the darkness

And Alexs words 'He's back' echoed inside my head. He could not be back.

Or could he?

I never told the other guys. About this, about me. When Jerome wondered who was back I just ignored him and went to my room. The best for them is to not know. I know I wont fall asleep again. And if I do, I'll just wake up again. After a moment of thoughts, I sigh and sit up in my bed. The stars are shining bright outside.

Glowing eyes in the darkness

My thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on my bedroom door. Who was knocking on my door at 01:36 am? The person knocked a second time and I stood up and walked over to the door. As I opened it, I kind of got a heart attack. Because on the other side. Alex is sitting in a wheelchair with her eyes glowing a bright light blue.

Glowing eyes in the darkness

I let out a not so manly squeal and she looks surprised, blinks twice and her eyes go back to normal.

"Sorry Sky, I thought you recognized me and knew what I can do. But apparently not..." She looks real sad but I'm stunned. Did her eyes just glow?

That's impossible!

But in the back of my mind I know its not.

"Why do you call me Sky?" I ask her. That name I left behind me for so long ago. Why cant she just call me Adam like everyone else?

"You...you seriously don't remember me?" She looks more in chock now but still is sad. Her eyes widen with sorrow and then, anger. I must say she was a bit familiar, those blue eyes. Someone I knew long ago had those kind of eyes. I shake my head and as she speak again all signs of sorrow is gone. Now there is just anger left.

"Do you remember Dawn?" She asks me. My head is flooded by memories. Dawn, my first and only girlfriend. Her purple and pink hair shining in the rising sun. I'm abruptly brought back to reality by an even angrier Alex. The sound of her wheelchair driving down the hall makes me realize that she is gone.

And so is Dawn

A bit weird chapter but I have to make things happen. Hope you and enjoyed! Please comment and vote, it means a lot. Until next chapter

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua