Chapter 61: Jerome

Did I just write 61? Amazing! And thank you soooo much for 2.5 k reads! If it wasnt for you, I wouldn't be jumping around in circles, while my cat stares at me with disapproval. *mumbles* Stupid cat. I'm cool!
Cat: Not at all
:(

Jasons PoV

Jerome left to talk to Mitch. I wonder how the Canadian would take that his friend was gay and interested in him. His best friend for life in love with him. Wierd sitouation. With cautious steps I walked closer to the camp. Orange light spread between the green leafs. I missed them a lot. To stop myself from running like a little kid, I bit my lip and kept on walking.

But suddenly, all lights went out and voices got muffled. Breathing became hard and I realized I had a sack over my head. Strong hands bound my hands behind my back as I tried to struggle. Someone lifted me up and off we went.

~Third person view~

At camp, the atmosphere was tense. The topic all spoke about was the upcoming fight. Herobrines Army should have been here long ago! And still, no one had seen him.

Mitch had said he had to go pee and now walked around in the forest around them. The canopes blocked almost all sunlight out, leaving deep shadows everywhere. Wet grass laid like a green capret under his sneakers.

Suddenly, a bacca jumped out from behind a tree. His brown fur was a bit messy but still so puffy and cute.

"Hey dood!" The bacca boy in suit said to his Canadian friend. And they smiled at each other.

Mitchs PoV

"Hey dood!" My best friend screamed whilst jumping out from behind a tree.

"Hi biggums" We hugged, our argument far behind us. I pulled away, but Jerome didnt. He just stared at my face with a special kind of smile. The smile a pedofile has before he kidnapps you.

"What are..." I got cut of by Jerome putting his finger over my mouth. Our eyes met.

Then he kissed me

I am so sorry I havent updatet for like two weeks pr so. First, I was on holiday and the my parents made me do all kind of stuff. Like wacum the whole flipping house, trim the hedges and swim in an ice cold lake. And on top of all that, I had a bit of a writers block. But it's mostly gone. :3

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua