Chapter 26: Dead

OMG! Over 500 reads! Thank you all so much, it means alot. Hope you keep enjoying my story and have a great time!

Adams PoV

I was weak. Death would soon take me. In what was left of my mind, I was saying goodbye to everyone I knew in my short life (He's about 20). My heartbeats weakened and they would soon stop. Forever

Death was upon me

Ians PoV

I called the ambulance after trying to wake them up, but always failing. All of them seem unconscious and I tried to pour cold water over their faces but almost ended up drowning them all. Three ambulances came to pick them up and I followed in my own car. I had gotten a parking bot but I didn't care. Now is not the time.

~Another magical time skip~

I parked my car out in the parkinglot. What had happened to my friends? They weren't dead, I had checked if they still were breathing and they were. That knowlage made a stone fall from my mountain heart. Doctors was running from room to room, all of them filled with my unconscius friends.

I sat down in a chair, outside Jasons room. Jason was a bit younger than the rest of us. We were 20 and he's only 18.

"Ehm, can I sit here?" I now realized that a light brown haired girl stood infront of me. Her long hair coverd one of her brown eyes and a small smile spread across her face.

"Sure" My voice sounded just a bit panicked, but she didn't seem to notice. She sat down next to me. We sat next to each other and said nothing for a few minutes.

"Aren't you SSunde?" She suddenly asked me, breaking the silence. I nod in respond and she squel, making me jump. "I'm a big fan" She says as an explanation.

"Cool, and you are?" I ask in return, looking straight at the unknown girl.

"Call me Toff" She simply says. Toff? Is that even a real name? I've must have looked pretty confused, because she starts laughing. It's a clear, catching laugh and even in this situation I'm in, I can't help but laugh. A doctor walks up to us.

"Are you Ian?" He asks me. I nod and he continues speaking with his annying voice. "It looks like your friends are in coma. I'm sorry" He looks at me and has a sad expression on his face. But he does not make me feel better. Coma? What the heck!

The doctor leaves me and Toff alone. I stare into the air, trying to understand what I just heard. Coma. How?

" My friends are also in coma" Toff suddenly whispers. I look at her, seeing that she has tears in her eyes.

"Since when?" I ask her, my voice almost a whisper.

"One moth" She says between tears. It is weird. I just met her but I already have strong feelings for her. She keeps on crying and I feel very awkward, not knowing what to do. I then wrap my arms around her and tries to calm her down. Her body shakes as she cries into my shoulder.

"I've been here everyday since, always hoping that they will wake up. But they never to" Her voice is hard to hear between the tears. Poor girl. It looks like she's only 18, just like Jason. No one should ever have to see their friends in coma, definatly not in that young age.

"It is going to be fine" I try to convise her, but I know it probably wont.

I just added a new character. My own alter ego! Please don't think that I just did that because I obsessed with myself, this is for the sake of the story. A little treat for 500 reads. And I will be adding more characters later. But untill then...

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua

Notch Daughter {Team Crafted FanFic}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara