Chapter 64: Toffie Two

Toffies Past!

3:rd Person View

Not to long ago, a starry night in August, a little girl was born. The happy couple that had become parents named the girl Toffie. She was a nice and calm child who only cried or screamed if she really needed it. She lived with her mum and dad in a normal size house with a garden big enough for a kid to run around like a mad man. They were all happy

And Toffie grew, so at the age of 8 she had become a smart little girl with light brown hair and honest brown eyes. Everywhere she went, she spread happines around her like raindrops in a monsune. She was nice and happy, always a smile lurking on her face. Kids adored her and her wild imagination. She told the younger ones stories she made up on the spot and played war with the older kids. This girl had a writers and an artist mind, making the kids belive that out there, in the big City jungle they called home, magic actually exsisted

And with time she grew older until she started high school. After just the first day she had found a friend. It was actually a boy, wich troubled her parents. But when the boy followed her home, Toffs parents saw he was a really nice guy. With short, messy blond hair and light green eyes he convinced them that he was just a friend and nothing more.

But deep in his heart he wanted Toffie. He loved the way her hair covered her right eye, her laughter and her smile. He desired her, with his mind and soul, though Toff was blind to all of this.

When the second term of High School started he showed his feelings to the happy girl. It started simple with nice but harmless words. Then it went to flowers and other gifts. If Toffie realized what was going on is unsure, and if she knew, she hid it to Liam. When he understood this he got frustrared and tried even harder. But when it still didnt work it all escalted he went so far kissed her cheek just as the school bell rang. But to his grief, Toff didnt like him that way. And with a crushed heart he went back home, his body feeling like it was scattered.

The day after, Toffie did not speak to her former buddy, just sorrounded herself with other friends of her. She did not want to talk to him, wich crushed his heart even more. Every day he got more and more invisible to her untill his existance was just a myth. If there is one thing girls are good at, it is freezing people out and imagine they are not real.

Now you might think 'That Toffie-girl doesnt sound very nice'. But she was. Freezing Liam out was hard for her. Everynight she felt guilt against her green eyed friend. He had always been so nice and caring, like a big brother though they were the same age. And so one night she decided to talk to him. He needed to know the truth.

And that was when the blond made his big move.

"Liam, leave me alone" Toff pleade as Liam followed her to her next class. She had thought she could tell him and all of this would be over. Though it had not been like that. Liam had gotten back his hope when his love started talking to him. And now he followed her around like a big puppy wanting the bone. But Toff did not want to give him the bone. So she tried to send him away. But he didnt. All day he followed Toff around, whispering pretty words and being a real stalker. He said she was his girlfriend and how much Toffie refused, he continued. Toff was getting more and more annoyed for every hour. It scared her having him breathing her in the neck and always standing behind her back.

But it was not untill she snuck away to get her books from her loocker that he snapped. With the brunette struggeling in his much stronger grip, he forced her to kiss him. Toff tried to snake her way out of his arms, but with one hand around her waist and the other pushing her head - and more importanly her lips - close to him, he had her locked.

Toffie rarely got angry, but when she did she was just as bad as a hurricane. All of the days frustrations and annoying moments made her snapp on the inside and with all the power she could collect from her muscles, she bit his tounge. With anger and a badly wounded toungr, he pulled away, his hand formed into a fist with her face as a target. And just as he was about to strike..

The saviors came.

That was the last backstory I am going to write for atleast five minutes. So from now chapters will be as normal.

( Since when was this book normal?)

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua