Chapter 21: Wire

Sorry that I havn't updated the story untill now. I've been on a school trip and came back yesterday. But now it's here and I hope that you forgive me.

Alexs PoV

I could not beleive my pixel eyes. There she stood, my long lost sister. But in my joy, I could feel, in the back of my head that something wasn't right.

"So...why are you here?" I tried to start a conversation but she just stared at me.

When she had left, I concentrated on her, sending out q piece of my mind to find her. And as I did, I got my lifes worst heart attak making me instantly taking my mind back to me. But the memories was glued to my mind, refusing to go away. I layed down and cried into my dirty pillow.

I had seen my sister kissing Herobrine

Adams PoV

I could feel something tingle inside of my head. Was Alex trying to talk to me? Or was Herobrine trolling me? I did not know. Herobrine. I had never called him dad. He was a monster, determind to destroy all worlds. And the fact that he had enough power to travel between worlds, quicker than fysicaly possible, was terrafighing.

The tingle came back, stronger this time. Could it be Alex? Just one way to figure it out.

I let go of my shield around my mind and I could feel how the telecenetic wire linked me up to the person on the other side.

"Sky! I thought you'll never pick up" Alex said into my head. I chukled, making all of my friends look at me.

"You can't come. It's to dangerous!" She screamed at me.

"I am coming anyway. And you can't stop me. Now, where are you?" I wait a few seconds, before I feel the wire get cut and hacked by...

"Hello son" Herobrines voice fills my head, making Skybrine wake up in the back of my mind.

Herobrines PoV

I knock the puny girl out, making her fall over on her bed. Then I take over the 'call' with my son.

"Hello son" I say and make sure that I'm filling his mind with my words. And in the back of his head I find my real son. Skybrine.

"Leave me alone" Sky wimpers. He's so weak. I could break him easily. But now is not the time.

I concentrate and send over a spell of sleep to Sky. As soon as it hits him, I can feel how he is slowly falling asleep.

Perfect

Tys PoV

Mitch is carrying Jason, who is still out cold. Jerome and Markus are talking about that Markus should add baccas into the game. I'm just walking by myself, not wanting to talk to anyone, looking down at my feet.

Suddenly, Adam stops. I walk up to him and shake him without a respond. His eyes look unseeing for a second and the he collapses, falling over me and taking me down with him.

I scream out his name and all of the others rush over to me, lifting the unconcius Adam off me. Markus puts has hand on Adams forehead and quickly snaps it away.

"He's in coma" Is the only thing we can get out of him. Why? Who? When? How? None of our questions gets an answer.

Jasons PoV

I can see a space man in the arms of an older boy, who is carrying the astrounat around. Next to them is a fluffy animal and two other boys joined by man. They all look familiar, in some way. Around the group of people, the world is colourfull and blocky, like it was some kid of game. But that is just bizare.

I suddenly open my eyes and look up at a familiar face.

"M-Mitch" I mumble, my voice not up to scratch. The one I recall as Mitch takes one look at me and shout to the others

"He is AWAKE!" These  three words makes all of them, except the man, to run over to us two. They look familiar, but there is one missing

"Where is Adam?" I mumble before I fall into sleep.

Chapter 21 done. And it is a new record. My first book only had 18 chapters and this one has a lot more to come. Please read my other book, it is a Yogscast fanfic. Anyways

Seeeyaaa!

~Mikkua